cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody..I have 3 sites (A, B, C) which are direct-connected to the centralPIX515 (A) over a ipsec tunnel. Remote clients can connect viaCisco VPN Client 3.5.1 to the central Pix (A) . Now I have the problemthat the remote client should have a...

martap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to a remote network using the Microsoft VPN connection utility in WIN2K. I can connect to the remote network if I use a dial up connection, but when I try to connect going through my PIX the connection time's out. I am guessi...

After connecting to our VPN I can telnet into our AS400 and ping our Win 2k server but I cannot run a netork connection like run \\server\everyone no login appears like at other sites and connection is not found. I figure problem is in router set can...

wadeknopf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure a VPN client (3.5.1C) for a remote office that uses a Netgear RM356 router. This router conencts to a dialup Internet service and serves a small network for 4 users and uses NAT.The problem is that the VPN client cannot se...

mmalfliet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can a PIX506 support IPSec passthrough? We have Nortel Contivity Clients that will be deployed behind PIX506's and need to make sure the PIX506 can support more than one session at a time. We need to support up to 20 sessions at one time.Any r...

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using a 3000 series concentrator, can a a remote site connect to another remote site. For example, There is Site A, SIte B and Site C where the concentyrato resides. If both Site A and Site B are connected to the concentrator via a hardware client,...

pcarter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's my situation I manage 5 geographiclly seperated offices (20 users @ each location) and one management office (30 users/2 servers). Most of the important trafic is all telnet, however we would like to support some other services later in the f...

j127rc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently working on a project to implement a site-to-site VPN with tunnels built over the internet. Pretty standard stuff. This connection would be used as a replacement for existing frame relay lines. The biggest concern that I've heard so f...

bover by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello VPN Guru !i have a customer with PIX 535. the customer plan to implement VPN solusion with ca 5000 User and for the futur 25.000 to 30.000 users. He want to terminate the vpn session on the PIX. my Idee ist to buy a concentrator but the bigest ...

aessome by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please clarify the follwing questionWhen using the VPN 3x Client to connect users to a PIX 501 is it possible to terminate the VPN connections on the PIX without using split tunneling, and allow users to access the Internet via the VPN con...

bsenior by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if it's possible to transport X.25 traffic through VPN encrypted tunnel ?I assumed also that X.25 is over IP.Any suggestions ?Thanks

v.nastase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes