cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,As per my endeavors to install and remove AnyConnect via SCCM.I was able to install it using these commands:msiexec /package anyconnect-win-4.7.04056-core-vpn-predeploy-k9.msi /norestart /passive /passive PRE_DEPLOY_DISABLE_VPN=0 /quiet...

dgaikwad by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Please give me favor to ask about IPSec return traffic and WAF traffic.I have IPSec network and my branch site have two ipsec tunnel. Tunnel0 is primary  point to HUB1 and tunnel 1 is secondary tunnel point to HUB2. I played static route in firew...

IPSEC.png WAF.png
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The far end can bring up the tunnel; I confirm it with the show IPSec SA command. They launch a ping, the tunnel comes up, but they do NOT see the echo-reply. If I tear down the tunnel, and initiate it from my side, the tunnel comes up, AND the remot...

jimmycher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I set up DVTI in EVE with 2 routers. HUB------SPOKE.Virtual-template is not showing up/down. Instead of up/up.Checked Phase1 and Phase2 parameters but not sure where I made a mistake.Attached diagram and configuration.Please take a look. 

I successfully ran the Anyconnect VPN Wizard. During testing I browsed into the Web Launch to download the Anyconnect .msi and successfully installed it. I can connect to the ASAv with Anyconnect, but now if anyone tries to browse to the ASA  Web LA...

cscheper1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  Is there anyone who had luck establishing a GRE tunnel to smoothwall? My interface still shows up/down and its hard to find a resource on how to configure GRE tunnel on these devices. Appreciate if you can point out my mistake. Thank yo...

Hello ,My understanding of Policy based VPN is that it uses ACL rather than routing table to check for interesting traffic.I have attached a diagram and configuration.Topology :Host1 <--> R1<--> ISP<-->R3<-->Host2.My question is that why do I need to...

Hi all, Trying to set up FlexVPN on an ISR4431 and i've currently got it showing as not secure if i go to the web page of the router as it shows there's no HTTPS and that the certificate is invalid (this is in chrome) but if i go into the certificate...

I have recently replaced my ASA-5506X with a Firepower 1010.  I had Microsoft PPTP pass through set up on the ASA, but cannot get it running on the Firepower. I have tried to configure the VPN Client in FDM, but it says I cannot specify an interface ...