cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All , I try to configure for group-url https://x.x.x.x/test  and client try to connect anyconnect vpn but  while client key  https://x.x.x.x/Test  client cannot connect because case sensitive for tunnel-group name . I'm not sure cisco has the solu...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I just installed Cisco anyconnect on my brand new Macbook pro. In order to be able to work remotely I need to use an XML profile that is provided by my company. Unfortunately the dropdown in the client does not show the XML profile that I adde...

cisco-without-profile.png
vincentbas by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After updating the ASDM to version 7.18(1.152) (OpenJRE) on my 5506-X ASAs and installing the new launcher on my PC (v.1.9(5)) I noticed that it takes a long time until the ASDM is fully opened. I enter the IP, user and password, login and then the A...

Daniel LRA by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone !! I have a question about what normally happens in these 2 cases. I have a router that uses a Crypto Map on the physical interface and a tunnel configured without encryption. On another router, I don't have a Crypto Map on the interfa...

i have created IPsec tunnel phase1 ,2 as below but tunnel is not up consider the below :source 172.16.16.0/24 and dist 172.30.55.0/24configuration on router Acrypto isakmp policy 10encr aes 256hash sha384authentication pre-sharegroup 14lifetime 28800...

Hello, I have a customer that have a branch office in China. Before they was using a direct L2L VPN between the branch office and HQ, but a while ago the VPN stopped working and is no longer an option due to government restrictions (great firewall of...

I can't solve the problem with huge delays in user traffic in an SSL VPN session fromCisco Secure Client to Cisco ISR4451-X/K9 with IOS-XE 17.9.4a The SSL VPN session is rising successfully, albeit 2 times slower than with IPsec. But it's tolerable, ...

ba1617-1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have got a Cisco ASA. We have a page where the users can download the cisco anyconnect client.Unfortunately before, to go to this page, they have a window call Cisco Secure Desktop (weblaunch) which is displayed  (and not useful for us). If we...

Hello we are trying to set up Route Based VPN to a cloud provider using FTD and VTI. Our outside interface with public IP is part of a VRF in FMC. When the VTI is created using the outside interface as the Tunnel Source, we receive an error:  "Interf...

rob.coote by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Easy Vpn

"Dear all,Hello experts,I have a Cisco ASA 5506 with both AnyConnect and IPsec VPNs working. I am trying to use a Cisco ASA 5505 as an Easy VPN to connect to the VPN. The problem I am facing is that when I enable Easy VPN, I lose internet connection....