cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN Geo-IP awareness

Here's my scenario. I have an ASA in Los Angeles, CA with anyconnect VPN clients. I have an asa in Atlanta, GA with anyconnect vpn clients. I have a DNS entry for each for users to connect to, e.g.; LA-VPN.domain.com and ATL-VPN.domain.com respective...

vpresogna by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SNMP OID for speed and duplex on a Cisco 3850

Does anyone knows the SNMP OID to read and write the speed and duplexMode values on a Cisco 3850? The Cisco 3850 is running IOS 3.7.2E. I was able to perform those actions on a Cisco 3750 using 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1.9 and 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1.10...

arsandi by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect 4, Windows 7 and latest update

Anyone having issues with Cisco AnyConnect 4.4.01054 after installing KB4056894 for Windows 7?  The VPN will not connect and uninstalling the KB fixes the issue.  We’re not seeing this with Windows 10.  

tk330 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using AnyConnect VPNCLI via batch file.

Hi all, I was trying previously to script a login using VPNCLI using VBScript. However, I've since simplified it by creating a batch file for this. Below, you'll see in the second line that I'm passing the contents of vpn_creds.txt (which contains o...

rmenjivar1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Loop avoiding in Management LAN

Hi all,   We have following scenario 1. Having Five up links From Core Switches (HP make)  to 5 different cisco switches through CAT cables. 2. From 5 Cisco switches ; IP phones, PCs, Thin clients , Terminal servers and LAN extenders are connected th...

Cisco Any Connect login failed error

Hello,   I am using Windows 7 OS and while connecting VPN though CISCO any connect i am getting error as "login failed". Please let me know the solution for this login issue. Observations : windows fire wall status -ON  Thanks in advance for your res...

VenkatVM by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN user can't access server

My VPN users can't access the one server. Server is in outside network. My server 1 IP: 10.210.12.12 My server 2 IP: 10.230.15.16 My VPN network: 10.30.25.0/24 My inside Network: 10.30.26.0/24 The inside user can access the server 1 and server 2 but ...

IPSEC VPN

Can someone help me understand the difference between GROUP-POLICY and TUNNEL-GROUP and what could role do they play in VPN tunnel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers