cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,   ASA: v9.4(1) AnyConnect: v4.5   According to the AnyConnect 4.5 Release Notes (*click for explanation). The section: "New Split Include Tunnel Behavior (CSCum90946)" says that, formerly, in order for the split-tunnel to tunnel a client's...

Hello,   I need some help with my Cisco 819 LTE router.The internet connection works great(configured over Cellular/lte). The VPN from our HQ is up on both sides but I can not access the network from LAN to LAN in any direction - 192.168.80.0/24(Cisc...

pacen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing AnyConnect on an ASA 5585-X in multi-context mode. I've got it working, but hostscan isn't supported. However, it still directs you to the Hostscan feature when you're configuring DAPs, but it doesn't exist. If no Hostscan, then no postur...

Hello everyone: I have a question: I have some switches 3650 that are reporting there stackports #1 as down in our monitoring system , but they are not stack switches, how can I get those interfaces not reporting that info via snmp or get those inter...

Hi, we have two Cisco routers in our branches: ISR 886VA and ASA 5510.Is it possible to create the Site-To-Site SSL VPN between them? ASA1# sh ver Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1(7)15 Device Manager Version 7.8(2)151 Compiled...

Exonix by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we had a DMVPN solution running almost two years without any issues. But, from Last week suddenly, it went down and couldn't make it work again.   01. From HUB Router, can ping the DMVPN SPOKE Tunnel IP, not the Remote LAN 02. DMVPN SPOKE can pin...

thilinar8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASA with 1 outside interfaces with private IP, this interface is connected to an external firewall then there is LB above that firewall.   LB is doing DNS services and somehow NATing, there is also 2 types of users. User A will be using...

I have a Cisco 2911 VPN head-end device that is configured for IPSec, pre-shared keys, group authentication with a secret key. Is it possible to use the Cisco AnyConnect client on a Chomebook without L2TP to connect to the head-end VPN device? I don'...

GW M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a requirment to check the posture of our anyconnect users PCs / Laptops. Looking at the options we have without the user of Cisco ISE I see that Cisco HostScan and or Cisco Secure desktop used to be the answer. However, I believe these...