cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello   I have 2 ISR's. Site A is located in a country that does not allow VOIP, So I am trying to tunnel that traffic to use my internet connection at Site B. All other non-interesting traffic from Site A should still use Site A's internet connectio...

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000264 EndHTML:000037953 StartFragment:000021078 EndFragment:000037774 StartSelection:000021078 EndSelection:000037770 SourceURL:https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/firewalling/problem-to-configure-asa-site-to-site-vpn/td-p/33...

blin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2911 with SLA controlling the default route between a primary ISP A interface and a failover secondary ISP B interface.  I wish to allow PPTP VPN connections to the router on either interface, but the local router traffic responding to attempts...

hrmilo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA1 is configured in multimode. ASA1 has a single crypto map entry with two peer IPs. IPsec tunnel is working fine with each peer. When we remove primary IP tunnel formed with secondary peer IP.    But the problem is when we put route for pri...

pc111.png

VPN tunnel gets reset for one of my peer IP with a reason IKE delete.Whenever this peer gets disconnect this always show reason IKE delete.What is the reason behind this error? Also please find the snap for the same.   Device- ASA5545x software versi...

Hi all,   I have recently purchased a second hand Avocent CPS1610 console server. I plan to use this for my CCNP lab. this consists of 2 x 2800 routers and 5 x 3750 switches.   What i want to do is use this console server so that i can access my home...

djraw85 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,   I'm new to FlexVPN but I was implementing FlexVPNs during the last weeks in my lab. I was asking myself if there is a way where I have two Routers configured as FlexVPN Clients at a branch office and have a kind of active/passive s...

Dapsy2000 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I am using anyconnect NAM for windows authentication to the network & I have configured the NAM to authenticate the user before login. I am using anyconnect version 4.5.02036. When the windows password expires for the windows PC, the anycon...

Possible to send broadcast from a specific IP over IPSEC VPN via an ASA5505?I have found the ASA does not support a GRE tunnel and that GRE is needed to send a broadcast to the remote site of an IPsec VPN. Anyway to accomplish this?The scenario: a cl...

mgalend01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I'm having a weird problem with DMVPN, I created a lab to test this scenario and it worked fine, the only thing missing in my lab was the VRF but now in production I cannot make it work, the HUB router has VRF enable while the SPOKE ...

Hi All,   It appears since upgrade to windwos 10 that for some reason, when we launch the Cisco Anyconnect client, it doesn't display the interface/API/WEBGUI which let us select the VPN profil to whom we want to connect. The after 2minutes of timeou...