cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi dears, I have 2 ASR 1001-x with this specifications: ASR1001-XSLASR1-AESSASR1K1XU-316SFLSA1-BIN-1X10GEFLSA1-1X-2.5-20GFLSASR1-FWNAT-RFLSASR1-IPSEC I have not yet activated the licenses, I'm try to setup IPsec tunnel on one of them but it does not...

Hello, This is my first post and I am reaching out for assistance regarding a Cisco Catalyst 4510R+E.  I was successfully running two radius servers in my environment until I recently upgraded the iOS on my 4510R+E switch.  I am in need of any assist...

Hi all, I am currently using DAP/Host Scan in order to posture anyone connecting to our VPN on ASA. So if a user does NOT have a certain file or registry setting, it will have restricted access. I am trying to migrate this over to ISE. Our ISE is a...

Ralphy006 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been given a remote ASA 5505 to connect to and make compliant. A previous employee had installed it and got a webserver running but never seem to get the vpn client connection working. I am going through his settings and have a mind blank and ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect my mac air to the internet using VPN Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. I get the following problem when using my iphone 6 as a hotspot. Following is the error I get: The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the ...

byohe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites with a ASA5505 at one end and a 5525X at the other end. We recently migrated our IP Address space to a new /24. After doing this I cannot get the site to site VPN tunnel up. I get the following output from debug crypto isakmp: Remov...

etieseler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSec VPN Routing

I have an IPSEC tunnel established between a Cisco ASA 8.2 and an AWS VPG. I cannot get traffic to route across the tunnel.  I do have all the ACL's inplace but what is required to route traffic across this tunnel is my question here? I don't see a r...

I'm setting up a site to site vpn and I hate allowed split tunnel. I can connect and the internet connection works, but I am connecting from a xx.xxx.xxx.235 ip addr VPN'ing into a xx.xxx.xxx.234 and my ip after VPN'ing is still xx.xxx.xxx.235. I nee...

Hi All, I've read just about every resource and tried everything I've found, but still facing performance issue on DMVPN.  I've tried tunnel mtu-path-discovery and it makes things worse (especially for video calls), so I have moved away from it entir...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: