cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Our wireless controller user is linked to Active directory. I want to create  two separate groups (eg. Network Admin group and vpn group) in active directory and then I want to give permission to user from Network Admin group to login into Controller...

Hello,We have an ASA that has a 50mb lease line for the internet, we have some site to site VPNs too and there is one in particular that I want to make sure they get 10mbs of throughput shoud lthe internet line get near 50mbs, possible to do this thr...

Hi, I am unable to get my site-to-site vpn working. Not only that but i am unable to get an internet connection through my ASA. I need to use public IP addressing for my local network provided by IPS = 99.143.97.186-190 subnet mask = 255.255.255.248i...

Hi Team, I want to PAT all my local ips with single public ip and route it through IPsec VPN tunnel as local ip range 192.x.x.x series is overlapping with other at remote end,Kindly let me know how it can be done   

ganeshj01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have site to site vpn on Cyberoam Firewall (outside), the remote access VPN created on (inside) Firewall ASA ,the issue i cant access site to Site Vpn subnet from remote access VPN   see the design attached   

We are migrating Easy VPN config from 3905 router to ASA5545. We are using ASA Version 9.2(2)4. We created wizard IPsec(IKEv1 Remote Access VPN Wizard). we finish the wizard and test our tactical Kit but unfortunately testing failed. There's an error...

Hi All, I hope someone can help me,i have one ASA5520 with 512m the RAM, i liki put 2G but when I change the RAM  at 2G,the ASA  give the mesage  booting waiting. I waited 30minutes and nothing happens. May 512m works very well, someone has had a sim...

arrimage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to Anyconnect VPN. maybe my question is a little strange. I would like to know if certificate is required for ALL Anyconnect VPN ? I guess most of them need it. Do you think so ? If so, can I export the certificate from the ASA and then ...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to change the ASA outside public IP, which is providing the SSL VPN Phones service. I don't want to retrieve back all distributed VPN phones back to internal network. Can I set the secondary IP to work out this?

We have a remote VPN setup with AnyConnect 3.1.08009.  All users have a department and user share setup via DFS and can access without issue through the mapped drives while on campus whether wired or wireless.  When connected via VPN the mapped drive...

Resolved! S2S VPN

We have a S2S VPN setup for SAP/WMS system between to facilities, that includes Cisco VOIP phone that connect through Vonage. There is poor call quality in this setup, is it possible to exclude VOIP traffic from the VPN. If we plugin a phone directly...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: