cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. We're trying to establish site-to-site VPN between two ASA firewalls, let's call them ASA1 and ASA2. Problem is that ASA1 can't initiate connection. ISAKMP packets from ASA1 reach ASA2, but get dropped by some implicit rule.When ASA2 initiates...

sasha by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am getting the IPSEC ERROR: Advancing IPsec ring on Cisco ASA 5506.I have runnel between cisco ASA & Juniper SSG.Kindly find the show run.Cisco-ASA# show run: Saved:: Serial Number: xxxxxx: Hardware:   ASA5506, 4096 MB RAM, CPU Atom C2000 ser...

Hi,I have been looking into the ASA 5505 Hardware-Bundles and I have learnt that there are the following:- The Basic License, offering just 3 VLANs (the 3rd one restricted). It also offers just 2 SSL VPN AnyConnect Premium Licenses and 10 IPSec VPN (...

Is it possible to NAT exempt EZVPN traffic without having to configure a NAT rule? We are using EZVPN as an emergency backup solution for remote sites and I want to keep the configuration work to a minimum which is why I elected to use EZVPN in Netwo...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN connection between a cisco router and a sonicwall vpn, this was all working fine.Then our public IP was removed on the cisco side and now the ISPs firewall is in between the two devices. Now we are receiving errors in the phase 1 ISAKMP...

Robert324 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the official answer will be it's not supported... but here's the issue. Installed Cisco AnyConnect client  v3.1.05182 on Windows 10 Preview. It installs just fine and the service is started. However, when attempting to connect we receive the e...

lcaparoon1 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi WHat DH group ASA support the following link shows 2-5 but i have been told that it does support 14? i am confused (LAN to LAN) ASA IOS 9.X http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa90/configuration/guide/asa_90_cli_config/vpn_ike.html#...

Hello all,I cannot figure out how to configure an ASA 5506-X with software 9.5 to support DHCP Option 15 (DNS Suffix) for VPN Clients.I already configured it in the global DHCP configuration but it didn't help.Is there any way to specify a DNS Suffix...

Hi All,I have an ASA which terminates IPSEC VPN’s from both internal/private networks and from Public/3rd Party networks at the Edge.Can an ASA5500x running IOS9.3.x  register (trust points / enrolments) with multiple CA’s ?  (Private and Public)For ...

Hi, can someone clarify the EOL notice for Cisco Anyconnect v3;http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/eos-eol-notice-c51-734084.html I am interested in the date in which software updates for Securi...