cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to give VPN clients on 10.40.220.0 access to the 10.39.216.0 s2s VPN via this ASA on group MTLONVPN.Any help appreciated. Thanks ASA Version 8.2(5)!hostname MTLDRASA01enable password yWL0OyyyF2vJCKw6 encryptedpasswd EMM5CEA7494udygX encryp...

fredle123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've an odd issue with an ASA running version  9.22-4When remote user connect using the Cisco IPSec client  (5.0.07.0440) the username/password login box closes quickly with an error 433 (reason not specified by peer)Sometimes it stays open fo...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i would like to automate the launch of Cisco Anyconenct v3 :In my windows 7& 8 computer, the internet network connection is managed by a software which launch automatically Anyconnect ( vpnui.exe) to access to my enterprise network. However, when ...

I have a question on setting up a Lan to Lan VPN and whether or not existing routing will prevent the tunnel from working correctly. Here is the setup. Both local and remote firewalls are ASA 5520's (8.2) . The local subnet will have its local encryp...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I have a ticket at work. I have to do a report about remote access VPN in XLS file. VPN server is based at the PIX firewall ( PIX Security Appliance Software Version 7.0) and ASDM 5.0. Report should be look like table bellow. May be it w...

I recently started getting reports from users of iPad's and iPhone's that they can no longer access the VPN on the ASA. User's are iOS8. I do not have the AnyConnect for Mobile license activated on the ASA. I did upgrade to ASA 8.2(5)57 as I installe...

Does someone have a script that backups up the ASA configuration and all the "extra" files (like 'dap.xml') that runs from 'cron' or equivalent?The ASDM has a manual backup command that seems to get most (all?) of the locally modified files, but can ...

Dear All, Can please advise why in Isakmp sa detail, we see Local as 23.x.x.x and remote as 42.x.x.x.In just Isakmp sa, we see dst as 23.x.x.x and src as 42.x.x.x (Please see below. Both commands are executed on the same router) Thanks in advance. R1...

Hi,I got a Site to Site VPN connection that works properly.Extended Office does not have a static IP address so I used a connection profile "ExtOffice" on main site.ASA on Extended Office has a certificate that match on this connection profile. If th...

Hi Expertise, Any connect client can access to Office and vmware server via VPN. It is working well.I want to print back from office to any connect client's printer.Can you kindly advice? ThanksHain   

Currently I am at a very basic level of understanding and have gotten internet access through pep link to router and appear to have achieved an active VPN connection. VPN connection is active, but the traffic counters are at 0. When I change ACL seq...

Is there a way to hairpin traffic coming in via S2S VPN, so it can be routed back out the same interface to a different S2S VPN?  Both S2S VPN's terminate on the same ASA on the same outside interface.   I'm trying to figure out if I need to switch t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: