cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Right now for a pilot project, I need to get 1 public IP to VPN into our network.  We already have a VPN network setup for the Cisco Anyconnect and it has an IP Pool of Class C addresses that are allowed to connect to our resources on the Class...

Hi; I am using ASA 5512x, I have a VPN tunnel with remote site, and it is up.  I can access to their subnet 172.16.0.0/24 subnet which is added to the wizard during site to site VPN configuration.  In remote site, there is another subnet 172.16.1.0/2...

We are using windows 8.1 pro in our dell brand desktop. Our users access the client machine through vpn. We are using VPN client  version 5.0.07.0290-k9.That is working fine.Issue:I have a Cisco router RV325. I am Configured Easy vpn in my router.The...

Good evening...Outside of using Cisco ISE and using up expensive advanced licenses, is there away to allow users to connect via Cisco Anyconnect on their pc or laptop, but keep them from setting it up on their phone or tablet?  I would like to offer ...

Hi! I need establish a connetction between ASA5510 and Edge Router Lite.ASA have:- Tunnel with cisco 881 - ok- Remote users - ok This connection is not established, and I dissapointed why???Неre are the configs:ASA  5510:! Local addressesobject netwo...

Makenshin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a support provider that will only use public IP space for support. So, when using a VPN tunnel for this support, we'll need to configure NAT from public address we give the provider to the private address of the device they access.The only pu...

I cannot get a tunnel to establish from (see config). I dont think I am getting phase 1. Am I missing something simple? Please help  xlate per-session deny tcp any4 any4xlate per-session deny tcp any4 any6xlate per-session deny tcp any6 any4xlate per...

jgoss0002 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have Cisco Firewalls already placed in my company. We are opening a new site where we need a Site-to-Site vpn to my HQ. I want to purchase a new NETGear VPN-box and create a site-site vpn from that into my HQ Cisco Firewall. My questi...

Hi,I'm working on getting ssl vpn users authenticated via radius. Whenver a user authenticates I get the following attributes passed from the ASA :        User-Name = "user"        User-Password = "***"        NAS-Port = 266403840        Calling-Stat...

Hi I am using a Barracuda NG Firewall for firewalling and I would like to use a Cisco ASA 5505 for the Client VPN Connections. But I have the problem that I can't get a connection from the VPN connected PC to the internal network. But I can reach t...

Hi guys we have VPN working on WAN1 and we have WAN2 as a failover.  IF WAN1 goes down then we can vpn to the backup ip. Is it possible to have VPN active on both WANs at the same time?  Then users can choose to use WAN2 if they think the main WAN1 c...

Hi all,I have ASA 5505-K8. K8 means that it is NPE (No Payload Encryption) without support of 3DES and RSA. I want to set up a VPN connection to its inside network. It is required that built-in Windows (including Win 7) VPN-client could connect to it...

We have a 5520 pair of ASA's.  We have 102 Anyconnect VPN licenses on the appliances.  We are running out of licenses at random times of the day.  Is there a way to generate a syslog or alert from the ASA to let us know that there are no licenses ava...