cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I'm absolutely newbie with FlexVPN (and never used DMVPN too), so I want to ask general question.We need to connect to FlexVPN hub, but we have two (well, really 3 ) ISPs, and we have no our own address space, so we use addresses from IPSs poo...

dm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If so, how? I have an ASA 5500 that is working great.  But when I try to use a tunneled PC as a host for ASDM or SSH, it fails.  Am I missing something? ASA Version 8.2(5) !hostname INTOPS-VPNenable password 1g7lIEBcTxxsrDvI encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNId...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello i want to be sure that only the VOIP trafic who can pass by dmvpn , can i do some filtering to authorize only the mac of FxS or IP PHONE for passing  via my dmvpn the goal is to bloc all tries to use the DMVPN for passing  ftp ssh or http..... ...

s.djezzar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have configured Anyconnect remote access VPN using VPN wizard.After configuration i am getting below error in log.X.X.X.X 7440 X.X.X.X 443 Inbound TCP connection denied from X.X.X.X/7440 to X.X.X.X/443 flags SYN  on interface OUTSIDEI also t...

jatsy1974 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am looking at setting up a dual firewall design with different vendors, ie Cisco at the front and another vendor behind that. The Cisco ASAs will handle the VPN terminations. This was a design recommended to us. The reason being was the front f...

Hi,we are running two 5520 ASAs in Active-Standby-Failover and since we flashed the ASA to the newestinterim firmware release 8.2(2)17, we see the following entry:%ASA-5-720012: (VPN-Secondary) Failed to update IPSec failover runtime data on the stan...

Hi,I'm trying to set up an ASA5520, running 8.0(4) with ASDM 6.1(5), to do a web deployment of the Anyconnect Mobility Client 3.1.05160 and I always get an error when Anyconnect is trying to install itself on the remote workstation. I searched around...

Hello,I have a client that is wanting me to build them a Clientless VPN page but a lot of their bookmarks don't seem to be functioning properly. One in particular can be pinged from the ASA and DNS resolution works, but the bookmark itself times out ...