cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to create a VPN site to site using host name rather than IP address of the router.I want to create a site to site between an office with a static ip and a site with dynamic ip and was thinking I could use DDNS to resolve the host name...

Hi All,I have had some trouble trying to get a definitive answer on this and im hoping some can clear this up for me once and for all. On the 1941 ISR G2 with the SECURITY technology license on IOS 15 ..... Are IPSec Remote Access VPN's supported ?If...

Hi all,I have an HQ site with a Cisco ASA 5525-X and a remote site with a Cisco ASA 5520. The point is that in the remote site I have an ADSL with a dynamic IP address. Is it possible to establish a VPN tunnel? I was trying to configure the "vpclient...

Hi everyone, I was vpn in and log onto my local desktop. I putty into my ASA and was in the process of configuring my ASA for asdm. I had just input...nameif inside <enter>ip add <default gateway 255.255.255.0> <enter> and I sudden lost connection to...

Hello all,I would like to have some guidance in regard NAT over Site-to-Site VPN. Client will only allow traffic from the specific NAT'd IPs (10.x.x.x) The traffic that must be allowed across the VPN: I have internal network as 192.168.1.0 / 255.255....

I have a site-to-site VPN tunnel set up between two ASA firewalls, but I need to disable aggressive mode for security reasons. This is a pretty standard setup, with AES256, pre-shared keys, etc. No pfs. When I do a "show crypto ipsec sa detail" I don...

Hello Guys, I need a help with this scenario. Branch --> HQ --> Site Remote, where:Branch: Internal = 192.168.50.0/24HQ: Internal = 192.168.40.0/24Site Remote = 10.175.26.0/24 Branch + HQ = Both ASA with ESP-3DES-MD5. (Here, we are using the real LAN...