Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HelloI hardly try to get WDS running with two WRVS4400N v2.The manual (and the web interface) says: "Note: The WDS feature allows WRVS4400N to connect with          up to 3 wireless repeaters that can be either WRVS4400N or WAP200." But I wasn't succ...

Anyone have a preference of which Aironet to use for the UC500? Client is planning to use multiple wireless phones on the UC. The AP541 has worked well for us however, I would rather use an Aironet on this project.- JP

JP Rike by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WAP 4400n and need to expand the range.Linksys support suggested WAP200 to repeat the signal, but I am probably missing something, because its not working.WAP200 can see the WAP4400n, recognizes its MAC adress, but does not work.Anything to ...

raul by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My organization purchased a Cisco Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router and asked me to configure it so that guests could access the internet (through our LAN) but not any of our LAN resources. According to the packaging, there is a "built-in wireless a...

I have to make a decision to buy WAP-200 or WAP-4410N, the use of WAP-200 for G is good enough but i am thinking WAP-4410N have better speed and download rate i should get it for future. The devices are use to setup a wireless environment for a big w...

lucasloo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybodyI purchased a WAP4410n for our small office to provide wireless access to our internal network to laptop users. I have configured the device as simplistically as is possible, but although I can get my laptop to connect to the AP (verif...

I have two SSIDs set up and mapped to two different VLANS. One SSID is for semi-public use (members of our club) and one is for internal use only. As more of our members have started using our wireless connection point we've seen response time go dow...