Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I just purchased a WRVS4400N with the intention of giving myself a secure way to remotely access my local network from anywhere via VPN. I created a local VPN account and had a friend install the QuickVPN client on his system. He gets connected (I ca...

Recently bought a 892W security router.In setting up it I get the empty screen with only an enter button (offceextend ap)Now I saw a solution to this problem for the 891W somewhere in these pages however I can not download the appropriate software si...

Hello,I just purchased the Cisco Small Business Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router with VPN (WRVS4400N). I'm moving overseas (to Israel) and noticed that the power supply does not go up to 240V. I then called the Cisco Customer Support and they told ...

aaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to import certificate for eap-tls to WET200? There is a message like this "unsupported format, only PKCS#12 is supported". I have Personal Information Exhange certificate file  (.p12) - it should be PKCS#12. Where is s problem?

ldulik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes