Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have 3 unit WAP321 was faulty on the Power, just no led and no power, but after on for a moment you will feel heat for wap321, i have request for claim warranty ,after 3 week the replacement unit delivered , and i try to setup its fine , after the ...

sweekiat by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently bought a second WAP371 in order to extend the range in my house. To the best of my knowlege, I've configured both AP's according to: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/wireless/cisco-small-business-300-series-wireless-access-po...

Kyle9091 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Im in the UK and i am currently running two wap571's all fed at the moment via a EdgeRouter 12We have Sky TV, and on my iphone8 & I use the Sky Go app which allows me to see a tv guide and also what recordings i have to watch.Over the last co...

Hi,I've got 5 Cisco WAP 581 access points connected with the cluster.Firmware version: Active Firmware Version:1.0.1.5The problem is with Internet conectivity. User can connect to wirelless network SSID which is working on 5ghz and 2.4ghz with the sa...

Vicebal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently changed my router’s IP addressing scheme from 192.168.x.x/24 to 10.101.x.x/16 (it’s an air-gapped network for lighting control) and now I can not find my WAP371 on the network. I know the default address for the WAP is 192.168.1.245 and ha...

Komps100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The WAP581-A-K9 V01 (Firmware 1.0.0.7) access point is slow moving data across the LAN and cannot figure out why. Have perfect wifi speed but slow moving data. Using IPv4, not using IPv6 (no option to disable in GUI) VLANS are TAGGED. Does not give a...