Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a customer of mine that uses just 1 WAP 371 for a whole floor of users. max devices connected: 21Sadly, this happens a lot:after a few days of working normally, the users all get constantly booted of the wifi.only thing i can find is thi...

comitor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, Recently purchased a WAP581 (arrived with firmware 1.0.2.0) - which oddly enough is NOT available via Cisco's downloads??? That aside, was trying to get the Guest Portal running, however the WAP doesn't appear to be redirecting the client proper...

as36545 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a building that has been expanded several times. The latest addition increased the WAP371 count to 19, exceeding the 16 AP max per cluster. Is there a way to configure 2 clusters so that a mobile device can move from an AP in one cluster to a...

romenes12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone We have a few WAP150's hanging around, and to fix the issue of the gateway not being used proparly we're upgrading the firmware, carefully. An issue came up: we use 2 NPS's as radius servers for 2 different networks. One network (VAP1) us...

Hi All,   We have multiple sites and have started to purchased WAP 150's instead of the 321's. We have used 321's for a long time and were great. The 150's are very similar and so we have now been setting those up. On two sites our 150's have been lo...

archeronis by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,  Currently, i have Cisco 877w with IOS flash:c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-4.T7.bin, I need to upgrade IOS c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T6.bin or newer version.  I cannot download from cisco website because end of life & support. I have contacted Cis...

agkhan-au by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes