Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have Cisco WAP561. I never was too happy with it as the range was not that good, but at least it worked. But few months ago it started having issues. The internet speed would be very slow and high ping, basically unusable. This happened on its own ...

I have a WAP371 running somewhat, only after switching from a conventional DC power supply to a POE+ injector.  Before purchase I made sure it had a DC jack (marked for 12V), and I surmised that it could run on that.  However, I got nothing but angry...

Hello to everybody I am trying to cluster my four new WAP371-E-K9 V03 to replace the oldest Cisco AP541N cluster but thet don't want to cluster. I used last firmware 1.3.0.7 and they don't clusterI reverted back to 1.3.0.4 and they still don't cluste...

Hi,i'm having problem to turn on cluster mode on my WAP 361.here is the msg poping up at the bottom of the page on all WAP : it worked for a while and suddenly had this on all WAPAnd the most curious thing is that i bought 3 new WAP last week and try...

Capture.JPG
Chris33 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes