Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I just upgraded 7 WAP571s to the new firmware from 1.0.2.6. While it works, I did notice some problems. I list them below. 1) Administration   a) Time      i) Set for UTC-06:00 USA (Central)     ii) Current Time display shows 5 hours ahead (current U...

comprev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup  Cisco Aironet 1815i with Cisco wireless app for provisioning then I can connect to SSID normally, But can't access to mobility express, I try to connect with ssh with DHCP IP of AP  (I don't know why this IP difference with IP Managemen...

Hello Cisco experts,I  have an Access Point Cisco AP541N, working great, except that every 1  or 2 weeks, clients cannot connect anymore to it. I need to reboot it.I recently updated the firmware to the latest version (AP541N-K9-2.0(0)), but that did...

WAP561 Access Point and external Radius Authentication (Windows Server NPAS)Hi,I've troubles on configuring Radius Authentication AP: Cisco WAP561Radius Server: (Windows Server 2016 - NPAS)I've configured an Access Point Network with Security (WPA En...

I have Cisco WAP561. I never was too happy with it as the range was not that good, but at least it worked. But few months ago it started having issues. The internet speed would be very slow and high ping, basically unusable. This happened on its own ...