Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,Does the 150AX support WPA3-OWE (Enhanced Open)? It's essentially an 9105AXI (ap1g8) with a modified version of EWC, correct? The 9105AXI does support OWE, but I can't find anything about the 150AX.We currently use 1815i APs with Mobility Expre...

Maurice_ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my mesh network shut itself off yesterday after two years of pretty much trouble free use.  All of my access points now blink red/yellow/green and i cannot log onto the primary access point.  Undoubtedly some piece of firmware is out of date or faile...

Buenos días. Tengo el router RV260W Firmware 1.0.01.10. Tengo el problema que de vez en cuando se desactiva el WIFI. Lo tengo configurado solamente en el radio 2.4G. Por ahí he leído que tengo que desactivar WMM pero persiste el problema. Lo reinicié...