Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Im a owner of a Chiringuito ( restaurant on the beach) in spain, and i just saw on Facebook that you can use a Cisco router to fix your facebook page as a logion for the guesst.And my quiestion is if i can buy this Router in spain and if it wo...

We have an ap541n-a-k9 wireless unit.  When a user connects thru the wireless device into our network the laptop grabs a DHCP IP address from our intranal DHCP server.  However, we are running out of IPs.  Can the ap541n unit be configured to act as ...

juanr4551 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI have a WAP121 AP, and i want to be able to setup a guest SSID along with my full access SSID. The guest network should only be able to access the internet.I have the AP plugged into a single port on a Netgear GS728TP smart switch.I know i ha...