cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've Installed a MSE context aware services   6.0.103 and WCS  6.0.196.0 plus loaction license in a Campus with 4 WLC  in 2 buildings, every buildings has 3 floor, i configure the WCS and associate the campus to MSE engine, I syncronize it with co...

smarchesi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I bought 2 access point AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9 used , with the purpose of using one like "repeater" and the other one like "access point". In theory the "repeater" send the message to the "access point". Unfortunately when I write on the G...

1. Could someone please assist what's the best practice to update the software version / patch on WLC? Currently I'm running 8.3.102.0 and would like to update patch 8.3.130.0   2. Would APs restart once the WLC is updated? The APs are in FlexConnect...

dot1x by Level 3
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all  I installed MSE virtual appliance 7.4.100 and cannot add it on the PI 2.0 I tried to reboot the MSE i found this log  starting ipmi drivers: ipmi_si: unable to find any system interface(s)                                                      ...

We installed 3 1532I APs utilizing FiberConnections GatorLink system which provides POE+ via a fiber to copper media converter combined with a POE+ injector. The APs connect to the 2504 controller, but are showing to be in low power mode. We have dis...

Resolved! hwic 3g gsm

hello  the command show cellular 0/0/0 all doesn't give information or values even for the Hardware Information section for my hwic-3g-gsm in 1941 cisco router, and the SIM status = OK but when I remove the sim, the same command gives all the informa...

Witayeb01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for advice/suggestions for the following:   I am creating a new SSID and will have more than 500 devices connecting.  The dhcp scope is a /23 network so I know ip space will run out.  Can I create an interface group and assign 2 interfaces ea...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a few new 2702i-B-K9's that I'm unable to get to join my network. I do not see the MAC's from the switch side, nor can I ping the IP I've assigned to int BVI1. My 2702i-A's were not this difficult.   Regards,

Sam Fowler by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card