cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I could not find any laptop with Intel that supports v5 - they all support up to v4...so I cannot enable MFP - client protection on Cisco WLC. And as far as I can see, even having Cisco MSE with wIPS will not help enough unless MFP is using ccx v5.. ...

Hi all, I have a customer that will be replacing a Meraki solutions for a Cisco solution.  They currently have about 60 Meraki MR32's across multiple floors in two buildings on the same campus.  Each floor has the same VLAN ID mappings to the WLANs (...

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have two 2504 WLCs both running 8.0.152.0 in two different sites connected via an MPLS network with no Firewalls in between and both WLC have the same virtual address (1.1.1.1). Both WLC are on their local mobility group and they work correc...

Hi,   Local wlc vs centralized vlc what is the beneift of local wlc and centralized vlc What if we have two sites and local wlc in each site If a user from site a moves to site b , the user need to reconnect to the ssid ? Whats the benefit if we have...

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there a way to get client detailed information  like whether it supports  MIMO  how many RX ,TX antenna and  spatial streams it support from the wlc . If not from the client  like windows ,mac ,ios  and android devices like  Thanks  

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im about to invest in 2800 cisco AP's along with a 5520 wireless controller. I've been reading articles about 802.11ax coming around the corner and it's making me wonder if I should just wait for that tech to come out? I try to upgrade my AP's and co...

tpc

Hi, If I set the tpc value maximum 17 and  minimum 11 . An I phone's maximum power is 14 dbm . Let's assume that the iphone is at the edge of the cell  So Even in this case Iphone can hear the AP , but the AP may not hear the iphone  Please correct m...

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Airprint issues.

I'm at a loss on the issue and wanted to ask if anyone knows if it's software version etc.   I've set up a wireless system with a 2504 and AP model 2602i's. Software version 8.3.133   They have a child check in pedestal that consists on an ipad(11.1....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card