Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I'm having a problem with my new Cisco AP 1572EC3-E-K9. I'm trying to use AIR-PWRINJ1500-2 to power it up and no LED light is showing on AP nor Switch Port for link activity. Power injector power led is on though. The cable is less than 40m from A...

thukuthed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, AP: AIR-AP1832I-E-K9, V02 Power: AIR-PWRINJ5= Cisco WLC version: 8.2.141.0 We are experiencing very high noise on all of the 5GHz channels, but the interference is low. Therefore the throughput speed is very slow, even for the clients conn...

smartitbg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a topology with a virtual WLC (installed on virtual machine) with APs in Flex connect mode. Also I had configured one SSID with authentication to a microsoft radius server (where depending on the account from the active directory the us...

mtsankova by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Just wanted to confirm, there is no way to update the MSE aWIPS signature without upgrade the MSE version, am i right? I have not seen any signature updates available unlike a normal wips. Thanks. Regards, Victor

Hey everyone,I hope this is the correct sub-forum:I am working on taking my Cisco CCNA wireless exam in the future, and I was trying out the virtual WLC.  I am having trouble getting an AP to join to the controller. I have the virtual WLC running in ...

kweevuss1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i under why APs have multiple antenna and how they use them.  but what i dont understand is why APs have separate antennas for transmit and receive. because as for my understanding they both work on the same channel therefor the same shared m...

So I deployed 10 cisco aironet 2802E in a remote site in India, 1 of witch is the WLC. How can I backup the Config file to track changes the other remote admins make? Normally i use Cattools to do this work but I am at loss.  Basically I need to ba...

stein9700 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I have a 2504 WLC and two 2800 series APs directly connected to POE ports (3&4) of the controller. Both APs have an IP address which they acquired from our internal DHCP server. These IP addresses are reachable on the controll...

All,  I am looking for the benefit of the community's experience with some issues of client connectivity in a congested network area. WLC 8.3 APs 3702i L2 open + L3 web-authentication (passthrough) In a small office of 20 to 60 devices (sometimes pea...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a Cisco Aironet 1700i without success I have done everything but I can not configure to access via web, someone has already gone through this and could help me?

allan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Has anyone else seen an issue on the 1532 where one of the units be it root or non-root, show an incorrect IP address but the correct MAC address? Once the root access point is rebooted it reverts back to showing the correct IP address of the ...

Buenos tardes a todos: La necesidad que tengo es de tener la trazabilidad dentro de un centro de convenciones, hacerlo tanto con el inmueble como del personal, con el inmobiliario es tener el inventario en linea el recinto es de tres pisos con varios...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes