cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, There are 6  AIR-CAP3702I-D-K9-AP’s around my desk ,One AP is over my desk while user try to connect ,AP over my desk never connect anyone sometime it connect only one client otherwise it behaves no client connect. I have checked, All configu...

guestme by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am trying to add my WAPs to the Cisco Prime maps. I was able to add the WLC but when i added my access points (2702i) they show as "un-managed" and a yellow triangle with status - "SNMP failure: Failed to perform the SNMP get". As i under...

Hello,  We currently have 1 MSE appliance and 1 CMX VM server. I was planning on shutting down the MSE appliance and setting up another CMX VM server so we have 2, especially now that Prime 3.2 has the ability to interact with CMX. Now I'm wondering ...

I have a customer that would like one of the SSID networks on the WLC to authenticate kinda like a hotel.  By getting redirected to a webpage where they input information and gain access for a certain length of time. What type of options are there w...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with all newer model Samsung phones and tablets not getting a DHCP address when connecting through our 2504.   Phones and tablets work fine if you give them a static.  All other devices work fine.  Happening with new Galaxy S8+ and...

All, I have a WLC 2500 connected via LDAP to a Microsoft DC.  I can authenticate via LDAP just fine using the Web portal method.  However, I can't get my client to authenticate with PEAP/LEAP. Do I need a RADIUS (NPS) server on top of my AD controlle...

I need to see if it is possible to remove the login and keep the password, on our guest wireless account. They want guest wireless with out a log in, just password. Not sure if I would need to delete the web login page...

richardin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Currently the accounts created using Lobby Admin account has a liftime of 30 days. Is there a way to increase the account lifetime ? Of is there a method to give to the reception an access to create guest accounts without giving full acces...

Hi there,is there a way to configure multiple PSK keys on the same SSID?We're using WLC 4400, v7.0.98.0, and WPA2 Auth with PSK Security in this case.Goal should be to migrate to another key unwhile keeping the old key for a while on the same SSID.I ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card