cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a WLC 2504 running in 8.2.151.0 with 1852 APs I have configured a SSID with 801.X through a NPS. The NPS assign different VLAN depending on some criteria (3 different VLAN) This works fine when I use central switching. I now want to have ...

nideville by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

お世話になります 現在 コントローラーCT7510のもと、無線アクセスポイントは  AIR-CAP1702I-Q-K9と AIR-CAP1702I-Q-K9を 接続しております。 MSEでヒートマップを管理しつつ CMXを導入し ユーザーデバイスの動線管理を 実施したいですが HWの前提条件として 1602と1702はCMXに対応しておりますでしょうか?

Hi Does anyone have high resolution pictures of (or can link me to the exact cisco picture): Power cord ends for South Korea (meraki) - MA-PWR-CORD-EU and Power cord ends for Japan (meraki) - MA-PWR-CORD-US We have had some problems recently ensuring...

yinyau001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guysWe upgraded the WLC 8500 from 8.0.110.9 to 8.4.100.0 & after upgradation most of the flexconnect mode access point(AIR-CAP3602I-N-K9) unable to join the WLC.but local mode access point successfully joinedCan anyone suggest why access point un...

hello team, we were using the controller of 8.0.121.(ios-version) all access points in flexconnect mode of model(1252/1261/3502/3702) Issue description: every now and then the access points keeps disassociating from the controller even though the ...

Thushara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone else seeing issues with their 5508 WLC on code version 8.2.111.0? We did the upgrade in order to support the new 2802/3802 access points and have been seeing some strange issues ever since. The most problematic issue has been that 3702 and ...

Hi! This are my first steps in wireless - I have 2 AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9 and I tried to reset them to factory defaults. After reset one of thoose blinks after boot - gets IP address, but when i try to login to web gui or telnet from both I get connectio...

i have wireless solution with 2 WLC 2504 and Access Points registered on them and wireless working well but i have an issue related to roaming  as when client associated with AP1 with full signal strength and then client moved to AP2 and which is not...

Hi all, I'm looking for a way to authenticate users to different WLAN's using Active Directory. I currently have a single WLAN that users connect to and authenticate using their AD credentials. What I want to do is stand up a new, more tied down WLA...

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 SSID broadcasting from the same radio. Can I have them have their own network address so that the different SSID can ping to each other. And is it possible to set them so that people connected to it have different levels of access? I'm o...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card