Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am a beginner in cisco wlc, I have a problem related to wlc 5508 updating.Iwas asked to update wlc 5508 (7.6.120.0) to (8.x), I then  downloaded the Release (AIR-CT5500-K9-8-2-100-0.aes) .Steps followed:- PUTTING INTO THE SERVER VIA TFTP the new ...

mzeroual1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am handling a project requirement where i have to design a wireless setup at multiple offices in US and multiple offices in India.  I have data centers in US and data center in India. Offices are connected to data center over WAN.  All the em...

Hi Guys, We have WLC-5508 in the production. User complained that they are getting a pop up as no internet connection while clicking the guest ssid which in their PC. When you click on the Wifi, it is not pulling up the popup to connect and is givin...

Hi all, I tried to connect for the first time to an aironet 1041N with the console port to my PC.  - I cabled the AP with an the ethernet port to a POE cisco switch  - I plugged the console port to my PC  - I used Putty with 9600/8/1/None/Xon But, I ...

foued kh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have both Cisco 2702i and 2702e access points in my enterprise and have a question regarding POE vs POE+. My current switch stack, 3750G, only supports POE. According to the 2700 datasheet, this will force the AP's into a 3x3 instead of a 3x4 confi...

Hello Experts, Is there a way on the WLC's to know the date and time that a client was connected , with the MAC address and the IP ? For example, let's say I want to get a list of clients who connected to my SSID 3 days ago, is it possible only with...

aleopoldie by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We have 2 x 5520 WLCs in our primary DC. We have configured them for AP SSO to minimize any downtime. We are looking to deploy a 3rd 5520 WLC to have kind of a tertiary backup to monitor the health of the WLCs in the primary DC. My question is I...

Hello All, We are using Avaya Communicator as the softphone in our infra. While on call over wireless we are experiencing some jitter. We were planning on using AVC to prioritise the voice traffic, but this application is not listed in the AVC. Req...