cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All , i have cisco WLC 5580 , it was working fine , but now i am unable to access it through both GUI or CLI , if i reboot the WLC , it will fix the issue for few minuets ( GUI & CLI works )  , but after that i am facing the same issue again . p...

Hi All                      Please kindly answer to me , how to install c1140-k9w7-tar.124-25d.ja2 (Cisco Virtual Access Point) in (GNS3 or oracle VM box or Vmware Workstation).. Because i am try to Wireless Lab ,  Thanks you so much  

Hi, everybody  I just configured the alarms sending on Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.1.0.0.132 and worked fine, but I got a problem.  We have many frequent mails from unreachable alarms and it fills our INBOX, so we need to configure something in som...

Hi, we are planning to buy some Cisco AP 2800 to expand our Wireless Network. We currently own 3 Cisco AP 1250. Can AP 2800 and AP 1250 connect to the same vWLC?Can AP 1250 running 15.3(3)JA10 IOS connect to vWLC running 8.2 or 8.3 software?

joao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have an issue with a cisco WLC controller 2504 with 25 AP's connected. This controller is in replacement of another WLC 2504 which was damaged one week ago, but because we didn't make a backup from the previous controller, we had to configu...

Hello, I have an SSID with dual band, the 5GHz band is ok, but I want to know if is there any way that in the 2.4 Ghz band can I specify that 802.11n radio would be preferred over 802.11g, because I see that many people are automatically connected to...

I have a 4402 in production, I have a device called eWon that connects to the 4402 wireless with 2 ip's. The Ip's are routed interfaces on the eWon. How can i get the 4402 to recognize the 2 Ip's? I already disabled IP-MAC Address Binding, but am n...

stein9700 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Cisco microcell tower was functioning well with my ATT phone service until recently.  Now there is about a 10 second period at the start of receiving a phone call where the voice is interrupted, not heard or not understandable then the problem res...

Hello, I am currently struggeling with the configuration of a Cisco 1532E outdoor access point. It needs to be configured for a site survey in early february so we do not have the time to get a Cisco PoE switch. The AP is connected to a PLANET POE-17...

hi, we bought some new 3800 Access Points and we have only 3750 Switches at our premises. as this new AP required 802.3at power but our switches are normal POE switches ... is there a work around to solve this problem other than Power Injectors and ...

Let's say I have some clients that work more or less flawlessly (roaming, tx-rate, stability) like most Apple devices and some mid- to high-end Windows devices. Then I have clients that can't make good decisions with regard to where they associate/ro...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card