cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I'm not sure what is the best solution to configure a Workaround for a passive Client.We have wired Clients behind Workgroup bridges (Siemens) with static IPs.Additional we have configured AP Group.Since passive Client together with AP Groups...

mlieber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 8500 with 8.0.120.0 I installed one 1572EAC-M AP on power injector. When I check the power level allowed it's only 3 levels "16, 13, and 10" The WLC "show country channels support tx-power" it allowes me to use 27dbm on certain channels, why can...

Hi, If a room can accomodate 100 people and we assume that everyone use 2 device atleast and they use youtube streaming and skype calling How can we plan this wlan ap is 3702 Thanks

Hi Team, Want to know what is the limit of the mac address addition in WISM-2 with 8.0.120 version, Currently we have not able to add the new mac address in the mac filtering tab. our mac counts is 2029 , so is it the limit , is there any other way ...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert, I have a problem to join AP1523E to WLC2504. I already configure the WLC and put the MAC filtering list of AP's. For the Switch, I already configured port for WLC is "switch port mode trunk" and for RAP  switch port as "switchport mode ac...

Hello, I have just realized that the C3750 switch only seems to support 15.4 watts per port which isn't sufficient for the AIR-AP2702E-UXK9 to run a full power Any help with increasing this would be very helpful, thank you in advance. Ed

Hello!  WLC 5520 has not HA-SKU unit. What license should I buy if I want to use a second controller for secondary N+1 unit? Do I have to buy 2 x AIR-CT5520-50-K9 or 1 x AIR-CT5520-50-K9 and 1 x AIR-CT5520-K9 and use AIR-CT5520-K9 as a secondary? The...

MUQ_1899_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear  I have Cucm server with around 25 Wired Ip phone and all working Fine,Yesterday i bought Wireless IP Phone 7921 to add to my network and i faced problem in registering the Phone. 1) The Wireless AP is open mode (Security disabled). 2)DHCP on ...

Hi All, I am new the Cisco WLC.   I have its basic setup configured and my access points are finding a lot of rogue APs but when I click on the detail link I get a page with no entries.   Anyone have an idea of how to get them to show?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card