cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi everyone! A customer's WLC its droping APs, in the log says the physical port was up then down, (logs attached), I look into the sw which is connected to the WLC but i couldn't find anything. could be possible that a speed mismatch or some PoE iss...

pavel.mr4 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, May I request you to answer question below please. In connected mode , WIFI client's traffic leaves the AP and transported by the switching and routed network to the WLC, so when we configure DHCP server for WIFI clients, which IP add...

DuJin0509 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in an open space, small office, surrounded by many other companies on the same floor, wireless clients all get about -50 dbm RSSI and 40-50 SNR, and about 10% packet retries rate. Is 10% packet retries too much, abnormal, or is it about average in ge...

Hello experts In Cisco documents it said, if the RF signal is recognizable 802.11 signal it will be taken as interference, it is not recognizable 802.11 signal is will be counted as noise.  So, my question is, will a neighbor company's AP signal brin...

Hello, I have to deploy an architecture of 30 remote offices with access-point controlled by vWLC in flexconnect mode. Each office need a centrally switched WLAN, and 2 specific WLANs locally switched. Each specific WLAN has a different SSID, so I ne...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Documentation and dictionaries for monitoring via SNMP , I guess there must be a guide recommended by manufacturer where according to the models we handle the recommended metric . (WLC 5760 and ISE 3945 ) Where I can find this information ???

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I am not sure where to post it, but if it is in the wrong place sorry for that. I have acquired a couple of free Cisco AP, model # is in the title.  I was able to factory reset the device but I am unable to access the AP to set it up as I have n...

ccusum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I am looking into what my options would be when upgrading our WLCs. We currently have six 5508 model wireless controllers managing just under 2500 APs, which are spread across the six WLC. Depending on their location the APs have a diff...

HI, I am not sure where to post it, but if it is in the wrong place sorry for that. I have acquired a couple of free Cisco AP, model # is in the title.  I was able to factory reset the device but I am unable to access the AP to set it up as I have n...

ccusum by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card