Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Unsure which category this should be posted in but I am studying for my CCIEW v3.0. I know 3.1 is also out but I expect to take the exam before July. My question is are there any 400-351 books being written or anyone know of?

Hi All, I am thinking what's the difference between Web Administration and web authentication certificates. (Cisco Controller) >show certificate summaryWeb Administration Certificate................... Locally GeneratedWeb Authentication Certificate....

Hello Guys, my question is which WLC is responsible for the DHCP Proxy function in a Foreign Anchor Setup? Also i have different options to modify DHCP Proxy option? I have: Globally Enabled per Interface per SSID Can someone explain me which opti...

Philip91 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is wireless lan controller required when deploying 40 2700access points through 4 2906x switches ( 1switch per 10 APs)? Will  a single 2500 wlan controller connected to one of the switches be sufficient for this?

Hey guys- I'm starting to look into purchasing a portable (preferably) wireless network analyzer. I've really only read and be informed of the Fluke Networks products; OptiView and EtherScope. No need for me to list the features I'm looking for, as t...

Hi there guys, Is there any advantage if I disable all the low data rates of both 802.11a and 802.11b/g? I have read that in order to totally disable 802.11b clients, data rates 1, 2, 5.5, and 11 must be disabled. But I am also thinking of setting t...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I want to set up internet guest access with my WAP371. No matter what I do the guest can see my whole network. They should be able to use internet (guests) but not connect to LAN devices (server shares & other computers etc.).I have Capti...

dominik03 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, could anyone help me to set the Bandwidth limitations on wlc 5508 running 8.0.12`1.0 we have created 3 SSID's among them we want to put bandwidth limitations on one SSID. is it possible or any other solution ??