Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! wlc 5760 traces

Hi , I have enabled multiple traces on   wlc and forgotten what are the traces .  Now how to find out and  disable the traces ? Thanks

Hi Folks, Good day. Straight to the issue. All apple devices (both phone and laptop) are redirected automatically to the authentication page when they connect to the Guest SSID without the need to open a browser and type a valid URL. However, on w...

I have the following configuration error I'm trying to correct:   80003, Spectralink: DTIM value should be 2, currently it is 0, check in 802.11b Configuration Running software version: 8.0.121.0 I have the DTIM value of 2 set in the SSID, but I cann...

cbabel001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the 1552c and 3600 Access Point but I don't see them in dual-band radio in 5508 Wireless Controller.I know that 3600 has the ability to add a 802.11ac module which is considered as a dual radio but how to check if that module is alre...

HelloAre there any commands on WLC to test Active Directory account authentication succeed or failed. WLC points to Windows 2008 AD as Radius Server.This test could be from CLI or GUI. MY issue is that Wireless client cannot get authenticated on WLC ...

cisco.plus by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process to inventory all lightweight AP from each WCL and WISM from all remote sites. Is there a command from CLI that I can use to display all lightweight APs' hostname from a controller? Or, maybe a setting from controller's web console...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card