cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, allThis is my first post to this community. I'm planning to setup a Guest Network using WLC, but we have only a single controller. I searched the community and read some posts about placing a WLC in a DMZ and establish an EOIP tunnel to the ancho...

Hello Experts, I have Cisco WLC 2500, with code 7.4 . I want to join AP 2702i to the WLC, i have given static ip for my AP.   but it is not going to join process.   it gives bellow messages on the console and not joining wlc: (Translating "CISCO-CA...

Hi, I have Cisco WLC 2504 and for the first time I am configuring it.  I have configured the WLC, connected the AP 1702, now the next thing is to configure the AP for user & dhcp pool.  kindly help me to configure the further settings.

Hi everyone!  I want to create an account of username and password for each client who are going to access the SSID, can I configure the internal RADIUS server in Cisco 2504 WLC and how many user account supported by internal? it will be appreciate...

Hi, i have ccx wireless client that i am trying to connect with cisco 1242 AP by deploying ciscosecure acs 4.2 server. From the acs server,  system configuration-> Global Authentication Setup-> peap -> allow eap-gtc is selected. similarly under eap-f...

prkg87001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone noticing any wireless  issues with new Surface pro 4s? I only get one or two bars on these out of the boxes when siting next to another laptop with full set of bars and about 10 meters away from the AP.even no luck after updating the window...

Hi. We have a 2504 wireless controller and eight lwaps but I have no way to create a heat map.  Can someone recommend a good way to do that? Thank you, Thomas

netops009 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,  I am using cisco WLC versino 8.2 with PI 3.0. I have registered the WLC in PI via SNMP and can see it there. However, I cannot see the APs on WLC in PI and PI is showing zero AP count. Any ideas? I am using cisco 3702i AP with module...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card