cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have a AIR-SAP2602IA-K9 access point that is loaded with 15.3(3) JBB (ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JBB).  I have ap3g2-k9w7-mx.153-3.JC copied into flash (15.3.3-JC) but cannot seem to get it to load. In ROMMON, I set the BOOT variable to flash:/ap3g2-k9w7-...

bkesting by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long story short I have some older aps that can't go past 7.0 code. While I'm waiting for those to be refreshed I need to provide those areas with guest access. I've attempted to set up LWA with the external authentication page coming from ISE, and t...

Phil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Go myself a couple of APs old 1240AG. When I connect them to POE they boot, but end in flashing ethernet, radio but more conserning the status LED is blinking red amber green. I could not find it any manual. Can someone point me in the right directio...

Cajos1968 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed I am experiencing a heavy amount of ToS traffic and have pinpointed it is coming from a WLC at a remote site. When investigating further it appears the configuration is using the gold level for QOS. My question is does anyone know if using ...

Hello Experts, I have LWAPs and WLC installed in my company.  few of my wireless clients get disconnected from the network without any reason, and they do not auto reconnect unless they manually reconnect to the SSID. This issue just started a couple...

Hej community, for quality assurance and troubleshooting purpose I´m searching for ideas and/or solutions how to verify the valid conenction (or at least some indications) of antenna and accesspoint. In large deployments we noticed that sometimes a l...

belessing by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 5508. I have setup the WLAN to use 802.1x for Layer 2 security and that works fine. I have selected Layer 3 security with Splash Page Redirect. Under the Security tab, below the Web Auth section, i have entered a web page that i woul...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card