cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We got a WLC4402. After powering on, we can see the following message. but at last line user of output from the console, we cannot type username and any letters from the console. It looks like that the console is disconnected. Actually it is conn...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to determine if there is a way to export the WLAN profiles from the Cisco AnyConnect Network Access Manager to Windows' native Wireless Network Connection utility. I am currently using AnyConnect version 4.0.x. Thanks! `Aaron

Good Day Guys! One of my clients requested a Heatmap of their site.  My background is CCNA R/S and Security so I do have a few questions before I start this Job as my WiFi knowledge is definitely at a beginner level.  First, from the WiFi experts, s...

We stood up a WLC without knowing the existing mobility group name, so we put a dummy one in. Controller is now up and running, and we want to change the mobility group name to a new one.  For some reason, we cannot do this. Anyone know what the tric...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We stood up a WLC without knowing the existing mobility group name, so we put a dummy one in. Controller is now up and running, and we want to change the mobility group name to a new one.  For some reason, we cannot do this. Anyone know what the tric...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Does anyone know what are the 3 applications on which we can apply AVC Rate limiting?. Based on the documentation I could only identify Bit Torrent but I could not find the other 2. thanks

ajc by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, My client had a physical 5500 WLC and is moving to a vWLC. The code running on the physical was 7.x. I took a backup config of the physical WLC and built my vWLC with IOS 8.0. When I try uploading the config via TFTP, the upload is su...

akshay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am wondering if I can add additional fields in the external web server for Web Authentication. Default is Username/Password that will be sent back to the WLC. But customer wants to collect Name and Phone number... Is this possible?

Melghafri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We have installed several outdoor access point (model Cisco 1552E) powered by PoE shielded twisted pair copper. However, it has left the AC power entry port exposed to the environment. There is no provided cap in the box to have cover it. I h...

tapanglf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card