cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In my client network suddenly few users are not able to connect to Cooperate SSID or suddenly the connection will lost. I have pulled the debug output from the controller. I suspect its authentication issue but not sure and dont know how to fix it.. ...

S. ANIL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, I am not sure if anyone has worked much with the 3850s.  Lets say I'm putting x amount of 3850 switches in a building - Is it possible to not purchase a 5500 series WLC and instead just use the 3850s as the WLC for the LAPs that we wi...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AP has lost it's firmware . Have file c1130-k9w7-tar.123-8.JEA3.tar. I am trying to get this file into the file system of the AP.  The problem is it does not seem to have the commands that I need. these are the commands that I have access to:ap: ...

Jim Via by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a problem with an application that doesn't work when we're connected to WiFi. I confirm that it is working well when I'm connected thru wired network. I confirm that our wired and wireless network is in the same subnet, therefore we're abl...

mrcabillo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CheersSirsWe currently have a network deployment with FlexConnect scheme in 2702 APs used (these devices are in a remote office) We currently run scheme local switching and local authentication.Now we want to deploy a mesh network and I wonder if the...