Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, ACL in Wireless Controller vs Acl What is the  recommended practice,  applying acl on interface vlan or  acl inside the WLCwhat are the merits and demerits on applying acl in WLC over Thank you 

susim by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,Very new to WLC and Cisco Wireless.   My network is connected to a Comcast home connection that's 100mb down, 20 up. Via LAN, i can get a speed that that backs that up.trying to do a configuration on the WLC, I'm getting 19 down and 11 up reg...

orddie234 by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We installed a Steelhead to optimize file transfer.  The wn0 and wan1 interfaces of the steelhead are connected to Cisco 7206VR routers. After wccp redirection were enabled, transfer of single large files (65 MB) are ok (speed of 57.0 Mbs) but...

reynaldoq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a correctly working HA pair of 5508’s. This means:- LAG enabled (two different port channels on two different switches).- Dynamic VLAN’s faced to SSID’s (VLAN30,VLAN40) are carried to both LAGs.- Same VLAN of Mgt Interface and redundant ...

dnitti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  I am recently noticing initials like C- and M- before the Bridge Group Name when I issue the "Show mesh ap tree" command on the Cisco 5508 WLC, Does anyone know what those initials indicate?? I couldn't find it on the official documents. W...

Hi all,Within the WLCCA tool I am trying to understand the "compensated heard power" vs the "heard power" column on the "AP Nearby Info" page .Can somebody explain the difference for me please? I did read the "help" explanation but it is still not 10...

For example, a customer has wlan or authentication configurations specific to their environment and they have dozens of WLC. They want to check if such config are applied to all WLC. To achieve this, is it possible to customize Best Practice rules in...

ericwo2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Saludos, Agradezco me ayuden sobre la siguiente situación:Adquirimos un Bundle de Wireless AIR-AP3702I-UX-WLC, Este un Bundle que incluye una controladora con 25 Lic. y dos Aps AIR-AP3702I-UXZBLK adicional se adquirió tres AIR-CAP3702I-N-K9.Duda: ¿Se...

Wireless controller vlan interface  ip address  10.0.1.1/24ip helper address 192.168.x.x (dhcp server address )Why do we need to configure  the same dhcp server ip on the  wlc also At what stage ,  a wireless client getting  an ip address Thanks

susim by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card