cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

CheersSirsWe currently have a network deployment with FlexConnect scheme in 2702 APs used (these devices are in a remote office) We currently run scheme local switching and local authentication.Now we want to deploy a mesh network and I wonder if the...

Dear Experts,I need your support to understand that what can be the possible reasons for packet re-transmission in TCP based applications?also how the switch and router treats a frame if the size of the received frame is greater than the MTU size con...

Hello there,with a customer I want to build a redundant WLC environment in N+1 HA mode.A WLC5520 HA SKU as a backup controller for five WLC2504.40-50 APs in Flex Connect are operated per WLC2504.Earlier (for example, 7.4.) Only 25 APs were supported ...

Hello Everyone I have 2 WLCs in Site A,1 WLC in Site B and 2 SSIDsEmployeesGuests Site A:Primary WLC: Most of APs are registered in this WLC (Version 7.0.250.0)Anchored WLC: This is only for Guest Wireless (Version 7.4.121.0) Site B:Backup WLC: some ...

Hi,I want a solution to connect two building in distance of 1km using wireless networks. I though of using bridge technology but not sure what device to use. I saw some suggestions for 1530 series but I do not know what distance it support. If I use ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card