cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Good afternoon,I understand that it is not possible to simply upload a 4400-series config file to a 2504 (worked OK 4400 to 5508 but that's another story): I've also tried it and failed.But does anyone have any suggestions for migrating the 378 filte...

Hi All,What should be the CPU and Memory Utilization percentage that we should call it critical or major issues. like if CPU goes above 80% then we should raise up an alarm and if memory utilization goes above 60% we should have a major alarm.Is ther...

All, is there a way on the controller to restrict the Guest SSID to Internet only access?  If possible I wanted to do it there and through ACLs on the router as an extra measure.  Thanks in advance!  Replies rated

Hi, Why do we need proxy arp in wirless controller ?. Does proxy arp causes duplicate address in dhcp server ?Thanks

I am trying to understand if the Virtual WLAN controller can use an existing Guest Access controller (5508) so that users can access a Guest SSID and existing Internet Services.In the Product info it notes no Anchor Controller support, but I think th...

bealedave by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues connecting the ASA5506w to our WLC. What lightweight image should I be using? I installed the lightweight image of a 702i ap and the BVI interface loses physical connectivity to acquire a dhcp address. I reinstall the autonomous IOS...

hi all,Is it possible to monitor via SNMP the MSE (7.4 and newer)? I.e: can I configure a notification receiver which receives some traps (port 162) and is informed about the status/health of the device?I was thinking of:- hardware status- HA status ...

dnitti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card