cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are migrating wlc from aireos to 9800 existing wlc is integrated in ISE for 802.1x authentication. inorder to take the ise configuration for wlan in the new wlc, our idea is to add the IP of new wlc in the network device group> all wlc since polic...

ppnlr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We run a virtual WLC in our data centre and have a APs at local sites using flex connect.We broadcast two SSIDs, a corpate one and a guest.With guest, we use a ACL to block access until the users have logged into the portal via an ACL configure...

HelloAnd thank you for your assistance in previous questions.Now my question is. I am using several APs (AIR-AP1230) with antennas (AIR-ANT1728) in one floor.Has it any effect on human health with its maximal power of 100mW, and if yes , how much is ...

Narius_fx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Dealing with Cisco C9800 controllers and tons of FlexConnect APs, I've faced numerous issues/challenges with APs software Image Download process. Some related with certain software bugs, others with branch site poor network connectivity, or contro...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card