Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

When trying to modify the configuration of the 2.4GHz radios in the APs, the gui interface does not open, it keeps loading... in the 5 Ghz band it does load.  has this ever happened to anyone?  is tested in other browsers and the same thing happens, ...

VicLee_0-1685375173041.png VicLee_1-1685374971605.png
SAMM LEE by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a customer, that needs to configure Guest Users with Local authentication web page all on controller with no need for ISE or Radius or LDAP, this is applicable and can be done. But he wants to create a specific username and password for...

I have what would appear to be a simple lan to lan vpn.I have enabled: sysopt connection permit-ipsec.The remote site works as expected - without the use of any access-list assigned to the inside interface for vpn traffic.The local site will not oper...

craigmc24 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I've read several post on theis forum regarding MAC Flapping in a Wireless Network but I haven't seen anything regarding Mobility Express and a single router with ethernet switch modules. When the issue occurs it causes some clients to...

Hi all we have an ME deployment with two1852i  now we bought 4x C9115AXI-EWC-E   can you tell me if its better to create the Ewc new deployment and then join 1852i as “members” of the new “cluster”? ( assuming upgrade to 8.10 on the ME)  Are they com...

beconnect by Level 1
  • 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a 9800-cl 17.9.3 in use and have a problem with the dot11k roaming list.I am missing an access point in the roaming list.Output neighbor scan of the AP "WZ-AP":687d.b419.714f (BM-AP) 1 140 20 -57687d.b419.06af (TE-AP) 1 116 20 -67687...

mwaibel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card