Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! Anyone know what is the cause of  a deauthenticated reason 109 in a wireless network? 17:32:37 WLAN: deauthenticated by AP[xxxxxx:xxxxxx], reason 10917:32:38 WLAN: reauthenticating and associating ("SSID") ...17:32:38 WLAN: associated to [fc5b39:...

Hi, In one area all my LWAPs(16) are on the same two 2.4GHz channels, 1 and 11. I have been in that area and unable to detect interference on channel 6?  What are some reasons they could be avoiding this channel? Thanks in advance 

Hi everyone, For my Guest-WLAN, I need and employee to be able to create Guest Accounts. Therefore, I created a user with the Role “LobbyAdmin” on my WLC 2504.However, if I try to login at the admin area, using the defined credentials, the there is n...

brenner01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how many a.p. supported by cisco rv042g dual gigabit router---Posted by WebUser Vaibhav Singh from Cisco Support Community App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card