cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts, I am planning to configure HA for 2 x WLC 2504.I read it was possible only in N+1. that's ok.But i also read that SSO is not supported for this WLC. My 1st question is : What is exactly AP SSO and Client SSO ? Is it the capacity for AP...

We setup an access point at a remote location as a test.  We would now like to remotely shut it down.  Is there a way of shutting down an access point (lightweight) remotely to free up its AP license off of our controller?I appreciate any suggestions...

nh6we by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,After migrating from standalone access points to capwap access points ( with wireless lan controller / Cisco Prime ) , a lot of people are wondering how to monitor their AP's by receiving traps from the controllers .I am searching for trap lis...

I configured 20+ 3702i LAP's a few months by telnet session however today.. When I attempt to configure a brand new 3702i it blinks red/green as if it's attempting to join the controller and when I try and establish a telnet session I get: "password ...

How to Upgrade 5508 wlc in HA (both the WLC with permanant AP license only, i.e, without HA license). As per http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/7-5/High_Availability_DG.pdf Both the WLCs have a valid AP Count license• ...

Hi,I have big issues with an old AP1242AG antenna. I'm using a Cisco 2504 wifi controller together with 20 x AP1552E, 14 x AP1242AG and 6 x AP1602. All the 1242AG's are running fine except one that shows joined on the controller but there are no clie...

Hi We've installed the 8500 WLC in HA, eveything working fine. running 8.0.115We have 2 Distributions on one site, 1 wlc in each room.so we have 1 wlc connected to compA dist  -   the HA connected to compB dist.Last week we was hit by a power outage ...

Hi, How does one refresh an APs DCA from the controller? I removed an interferer and all my APs on the corresponding map do not use that channel (channel 6). I have tried restarting all of the APs. Here is what the AP sees with show ap auto-rf 802.11...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card