Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, all!I have an issue - one guest client is disconnecting often. WLC 5508. Open Guest WLAN with redirect to ISE. 50-60 clients working constantly and with no problems. One of them disconnecting every 5 miinutes. Help me please. There are logs fr...

mormori0n by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know if there's a way to put a name on each client associations on an autonomous access point. From the GUI, what you have are mac-addresses with an empty name field and I want to know if I can populate some information into that ...

rlaudiano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need  to know is there a simple step by step method or document I can use to configure Cisco AP's and WLC controllers.I also wanted to know light weight AP's can they be configured through CLI by putting serial cable? Regards, Abdus Samad

Hello! Which switch is recommended for 802.11 a/g/n 1600, 2600, 3600 series AP? Is it enought fast ethernet ports or sould we use gigabit ethernet ports switch and why? Is there network infrastructure deployment guide for cisco wireless?

Does anybody have a complete "show-run" running config from a 5500 series controller, "sanitized" of course, they would care to post to share?I need to create some config examples and do not have a piece of hardware to work with. Thanks

I'm trying to come up with a list of configuration changes that cause an AP to reboot. This will help me know what types of configuration changes on either the AP and/or WLC that I can perform that will not cause a reboot and do not have to wait to p...

bischoffb by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have installed cisco Mobility Service engine, but I cannot access it thru the gui https://[ip address]if i type https://[ip address] I get the certificate errors but the i get an errorForbiddenYou don't have permission to access / on this server...

Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2d.Do you have a strange power saving mode enabled?Dazed and confused, but trying to continue  I replaced the power supplies and hooked up console but see this message on the box.. TAC didn't want to replace it ...

Hello, i have a problem where when AppleTV and other remote clients connect to AP they can't communicate with AppleTV. If ApplTV and clients connect to some other non Cisco AP it works fine.  I have no experience with AppleTV so is this maybe a known...

Hello Friends ,I get trouble in ise working on vmware . ISE and Prime  are  running  on same wmware  and both of them are up . while one of them (Prime) is avaliable , the ISE cannot be reached . Just ISE can ping its gateway not anymore . What is yo...

Hi, I have the new AP 2702i connected on my Cisco Controller 5508 in HA. The 802.11a/n/ac is not activated on these AP modele ( active on the other modele). I don't find how to activate it on these AP. Could ou please help me  Best regards Yoann Pome...

ypomero06 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes