cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

We have receptionists using the Guest management portal to setup accounts for visitors. They keep setting up users with long lifetimes. Is it possible to set this so they can only set a maximum of 1 day?

Hello;I have access point air-sap1602i-e-k9 and i can not access it neither gui or console.Is the ethernet interface has a default IP address?what are the correct parameters  (baud rate , data bits ....etc) so i can access it through console port ?Th...

I planning to purchase a cisco 1570 outdoor AP which can be powered up by a UPOE switch like the WS-C3560X-24U-L switch.My question is does the 1570 AP support UPOE or do i have to get a power injector for this? From the data sheet under powering opt...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,WLC 8500 send out two types log.For system messages -> syslogFor client and access-point messages ->snmptrap.We want to track these snmptrap messages. In WLC User interface trap messages are readable. "Client abc associated in wlan abcd."But we ca...

aydinnmu1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need help to understand how snmp monitoring works when we have WLC in the networking.Before the WLC 5508 instalation, we had the Nagios monitoring each Access Point in the networking. Today, the Nagios still monitoring the networking, but the Na...