cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi - Im looking at running Aironet APs at remote sites. I would like to know if there are any latency limits or other factors that I need to look into when running APs from a centralized controller. 

We have a 2504 WLC with existing 11 APs which are 3602-I.We want to add 5x more 702w APs. I have installed the license on the 2504 WLC and that was fine.I have added new APs mac to my dhcp server, so they get an IP now and I can telnet/ssh into them ...

Hi.I am trying to upgrade from NCS ver 1.1.1.24 to Prime 1.2. With the script ncs_patch-1.1.1.24-upgrade-pi_1.2.tar.gz.And everything runs smooth until Stage 6 of 7., when Updating Database Schema .. is starting Stage 6 of 7: Updating Database Schema...

Hi, I have a question. we are trying to implement flexconnect for our branch offices for the employee's WLAN, the guest WLAN will not be in flexconnect mode. My question is that my manager wants to have unique subnets for every branch in the Employee...

Hey everyone. I'm trying to setup a new SSID for a new VLAN on my controller, but I've run into an issue with DHCP. I'm unable to get any leases; however, if I setup DHCP on the controller as a workaround everything is fine. My controller resides on ...

Hello Team,Need your help asap...Customer has 2 WLC(2112) in their network.WLC1: 10.169.90.29/24 (mgmt interface)WLC2: 10.169.95.29/24 (mgmt interface)8 AP are registered to WLC1 and 8 ap are registered to WLC2Customer needs a seemless mobility when ...

Hello everyone. I've got an Cisco Aironet 2602i with no image on it.I've downloaded the latest lightweight image to this AP ap3g2-k9w8-tar.153-3.JA1.tar and I was trying to uploaded via comand prompt.when I boot the ap it appears the following prompt...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card