cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I configured 2 WLC 5508 with version 7.6.120 in HA, one of them had the management trought management-port (the primary) and the other had the management trought the service-port.When I setted SSO enable I lost the management to the second...

I've installed 3650 as MA; wlc 5508 is MC. APs are 3702.Everything worked fine until yesterday. I've checked the log-entries and found the following error-msg, appearing every 30 secs:%CAPWAPPING-3-PKT_RECV_ERROR: 1 wcm:  capwapPingSocketTask: capwap...

rhub by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expects,I'm using a wireless controller 5508 and 1141 Ap.Ultimately all the AP is working as LWAP.Everything is working fine.But offen end user getting "Limited Access " .At that time network is connected but i cant ping even my gateway.Pls advice...

Is there any recommeded "power cube" that can be used to power Cisco Aironet 1552I , given an AC power outlet?Cisco Aironet 1552I do not support power injector AIR-PWRINJ1500-2...

Any and all help is appreciated..So I am seeing an issue where guest clients on an open L3 passthrough anchored wlan are having to reauth upon every roam. (intractroller)  I scoured documentation today and found verbage of several variations of this ...

hi all, my Cisco PI1.2 not send me a notification e-mail with specific alarm if occurred twice and the first time is not cleared or deleted. i.e.if a switch is down it send me a notification e-mail, and this switch comes up again but i did not remove...

Hi, I'm working on Prime alarm and I'm wondering how to do this :1) I would like that all rogue AP not containing a substring to be friendly2) I would like that all rogue AP containing that substring malicious. Is it possible ? I can't seem to figure...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card