cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I configured guest tunneling between 5508 (internal LAN) and 2504 (DMZ) and it works perfectly. However when the tunnel is down guest users are associated to the management interface on the 5508, I only have to configure an IP adress and a defa...

Hi I know there are some ways for a AP to join a controller, option 43 and a DNS name on the controller.Another way is on the Accesspoint is define the controller via:capwap ap controller ip address 1.2.3.4 But the Access Point cant download the soft...

Hi,To give a background to the setup:Gear: WLC4402 (7.0.98.0) + AP1242AG (APs are in local mode)Setup: We have 4 WLANs, out of which 2 are of interest for now - 'Staff' and 'Guest'. 'Staff' is used for corporate employees for theit BYOD (phones & tab...

utkarsh00 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm on PI 1.4 with 7.6.201.0 From time to time I get an audit mismatch showing that PI and controller values differ  in "Rapid Update Mode".I understand that rapid update changes update time for CleanAir from 15 minutes to 30 seconds and that a...

Hi,I have been wondering whether we can retrieve a lost WPA password from our WLC. All I see int he config is  wlan security static-wep-key encryption 4 104 <mode unknown> <passwd hidden> 1Any ideas?

Hi AllPlease we need Create a new SSID on Wism2to be authenticated via the Open Directory, we currently have authentication over the Active Directory, but since we have Open Directory as a core for single sign-on solution we need to authenticate from...

I have allowed all IP to the ISE servers from the DMZ the Guest 5508 WLC sits. I see requests coming in from a WLAN configured on the inside WLC but nothing from the SSID that comes from the WLC within the DMZ it is a mobility anchor for the guest ne...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card