cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC Anchor data flow.

Hello,We are planning the following scenario below:We have one major site and another acting as an internet backup.All our access points are H-REAP with local switching.All guest traffic is currently passed through on the first site.The question is: ...

Wireless sometimes behaves as slow

Hi,I am using WLC 4404 and aps 1200 series. My problem is my wireless sometimes behaves very slow. But I can see the signal strength is okay...Sometimes wireless is okay and working find. In the middle, its working slow, but still signal strength is ...

lzakariya by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Meraki vs Cisco

Hi,We have a customer currently on a Cisco AP wireless solution with close to 400 Aps across 40-50 sites. They are looking to implement a wireless management solution and have a choice either to go Meraki Cloud managed or Cisco Prime plus 7500 contro...

kkhanis by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Cisco WLC Re-authentication timeout

My client would like to setup an environment that the user do not need to re-authenticate within 12 hours, even the user's PC switched off or restarted within this preiod, my client is using Web Auth + IAS radius authentication, thanks for your help!

cherrykit by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1130AG power issue

Just looking for any suggestions.  Went to a clients office yesterday to look at his AP; the AP wouldn't boot.  We replaced the power injector with one off another AP that was working, but it still didn't boot.  I took the AP unit back to our office ...

Fat AP roaming

Hi all, I am very new to wireless and I have question regarding the autonomous access pointCan we have Roaming with autonomous access points?? IF yes, what are the AP model that supports roamingAny help is much appreciated!!!

ulambaday by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nokia Lumia support for Cisco WLC

Dear All,I am using Cisco Wireless LAN Controller 4404 in my network, All devices (Laptops, samsung mobile phones, Iphone, HTC, etc) are connecting and working perfectly but NOKIA Lumia mobile phone is unable to connect.Is there any hotfix for WLC av...

junshah22 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IPS Action "Log attacker packets"

Forumwe have both and IPS 4240 as well as one of the newer IPS 4345 IPS units in place at this specific customer site.When I drill down into IME into Event Monitoring on the IPS 4345, I can see we are having multiple signature matches from I have thi...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers