Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, On Cisco WLC 2100 when user try to auth via Radius they get errorAAA Authentication Failure for UserName:guest  User Type: WLAN USER I saw this error on WLC logs need to confirm if this error is due tosettings in WLC?settings in Radius?...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have set up a point to point link using two 1410 wireless bridges. The connection has been working for more than 1 year without a major issue.This morning, we have noticed  that on one of the bridge the result of the show power-injector ...

Yde Ihop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When upload the configuration file from a 5500 series wireless controller, what syntax is the "file path" looking for? I am using TFTP32 and it is running on a Windows machine. The directory is c:\configs Is the controller looking for a forward slash...

Hello allI'm looking for stability information on 7.6.120.0.  I have recently been told by TAC that an issue I am having is resolved in 7.6.120.0 and seeing as it is the newest version of 7.6 I want to make sure that there are not connectivity issues...

Does anyone know if there is a known problem with the Cisco software download website? I was looking to download the NBAR protocol pack for the WiSM2 but it's no longer listed as an option (WiSM is there but obviously of no use to me). I can get it f...

I have a 2504 that has 2 SSID's configured. 1 SSID is corp and has WPA2-PSK enbabled and works just fine.  SSID 2 is guest and I would like to lock it down with a WPA2-PSK.  This works fine for 24hours then the clients that have been connected to SSI...

seghettia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am having a problem that I cant seem to find anything wrong with. The setup is as following.A 5508 with interface LAG. 2 of a total of 4 interfaces are connected to a Nexus 2k  that is connected to a 5k fabric and the other 2 5508 interfac...

Dears, I faced strange behavior  i have two WLC one primary and the other one secondary.some AP join to secondary WLC for short period (2 min or less) and returned to primary, while they are configured to primary WLC.Two WLC image version: 7.4.121.0W...

Dear Folks, I would like to know, if outdoor wireless AP 1552, supports new controller 5760 , as I know it is the first ios based controller and in a presentation I saw , it would be ready by 1st quarter 2014. Please advise. Regards,Aaron

aaron7181 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With access points connected to a 3850 configured as a mobility agent of a 5760 mobility controller, on which device are the WLAN's and AP groups defined? I have a test environment set up in preparation for changing the role of several 3850 MC's to M...