Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are planning on adding additional LW APs to one of our schools.Currently we have 50 1142 controlled by a 5508 WLC across 3 floors.  We plan on adding 35-50 new 2702 AP. I was reading another post on mixing APs, and was wondering if we are going to...

Hi,We're trying add several 2600 APs in a WLC 5508 (version 7.6.100) that is already serving 32 APs ( mostly 1131AG and 1142N).The 2600 APs register correctly but the radio interface are in radio interface reset state: Boot  Version ....................

I am verifying the connection of all Access Points in my network. My dealing is :1) Check in the WLC the total number of AP2) I go to the switch indicated by the WLC to verify the presence the AP.The issue is that don't know who is each AP, because t...

We are going to be upgrading to 3702i and 3702e APs. Not all my switches are PoE and I need to know if there is any power adapters or injectors that come in the box with each AP?  If not, can I buy JUST the ac/dc adapter or JUST the PoE Injector or d...

Hello     i'm testing for catalyst 3850 wireless multicast, and i've tried several configurations but it's always fault. I took a pc with the wired as the multicast video source, and another pc as the receiver with wireless, the two pc in the same vl...

jiesozha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, I need some guidance on tuning the data rates of the 802.11a and b bands.The setup we have is a 5508 with 1142/1600/2600 APs. It is a general office environment, clients are corporate and guest notebooks, phones and tablets.At the moment the ...

guy tec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting following logs on one of my controllers. IDS Signature attack cleared. Signature Type: Standard, Name: Auth flood, Description: Authentication Request flood, Track: per-Mac, Detecting AP Name: BE-KO-A-AP103, Radio Type: 802.11b/g, Preced...

Hello, I'm trying to configure 802.1x policy on Cisco ISE (v1.2.x) which will authenticate devices using computer certificates.i have configured the AP and the policy on the ISE server and when i'm trying to connect i'm getting an error message says:...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out the best way to set up authentication on my WLAN for my internal users. I want to use certificates but I'm not exactly sure what layer 2, layer 3 and AAA settings I need to configure for certificates. If I do certificate auth...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have implemented & configured WLC for EAP-FAST certificate authentication.I have CA on windows 2008 server. When i request to generate user certificate on to CA server from IE9 i get option page "Create and submit a request to this CA." but w...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have experience with encrypting CAPWAP tunnels on between your AP's and WLC's?  According to:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/6-0/configuration/guide/Controller60CG/c60lwap.html#wp1508163"Encryption limits throughp...

Chad S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card