cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have 3602i-K-K9 for South Korea. Anyone knows which country code should I use from WLC? Who is who? A little confused when I see followings:Korea Extended (K) - This "K" seems associated with model number, but google "korea Republic" it is Sounth K...

Lin Guo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're having an issue with an existing controller being installed on one of our remote sites. This is an offshore site that goes over the VSAT so re-creating it will be a pain. Is there a way that we can get the serial number generated without re-ins...

Our users connect to any wireless connection using the Cisco Secure Services Client. I have searched everywhere on the internet but have not been able to find any reference that's of any help at all to the problem I am seeing. The users are able to c...

Hello, i'm tryin to install a WLC 5508 with version 7.6.120 and with AP 2702i with the follwing firmware ap3g2-rcvk9w8-xx ( 15.2(4)JB5), i've configured saticly the capwapp with the follwwing configuration: IP Address         172.17.255.234IP netmask...

We have a virtual WLC AIR-CTVM-K9. We are trying to force mobile devices (on tablets, mobile phones, etc) to use the wlan that we defined to be for the mobile users.We have created a few local policies, for Android (using items like Android, Android-...

redesit01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two internal 5508 controllers.  One in our North American data center, and one in our European data center.  The North American controller controls all access points in NA, Canada, South America.  The European controller takes care of all Eur...

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is WCS still in Life or service ?  We informed by sales that WCS was replaced by NCS, but i could not find purchased items in EOL announcement:WCS-STANDARD-K9CON-CSSPU-WCSSTDK9WCS-APBASE-100CON-CSSPU-WCSAB1CIs anyone know whether the above items stil...

Lin Ma by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our good old Cisco WLC 4402-12-K9 has suddenly passed away. Luckily I have recent backups on the internal CF card.Since it is end-of-life I want to buy a refurbished 4402-12-K9. What is the procedure to get the configuration from the CF card to th...

I am about to deploy a multi-controller wireless network using the 5508sI am going to configure the head office controller to be the Guest Anchor.My question is on the remote site controllers, I want the guest traffic to tunnel from the remote site t...

I have a WLC 5508 controller in my environment. I'm trying to use AirPrint to attach and print to a Xerox device on a different subnet. If I statically assign an IP address to the Xerox device on my WiFi subnet, I can print to it. How should I config...

Sean McCoy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our school has the WCL 5508 ver 7.6. with 25 mixed APs of 3702 (mainly), 1142, 1242 and 1131. All APs are using the power injectors instead of PoE through switches.When I go to Monitor-->Clients, I can only either 802.11a or 802.11g protocol for all ...

RabbitSF by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are about to rehost our cisco prime and upgrade the version, we were wondering what is going to happen to our MSE licences CAS and WIPS, we are not upgrading MSE just Prime, are we going to loose them.Another issue is that MSE can be managed by...

Good day,I am implementing a Cisco WLC 5760 and wanted to know how to upgrade the IOS version.I already have access to the download files but i am not sure about the procedure to actually upgrade it. Besides wanting to upgrade to the latest version i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card