cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all)I have the task to configure QoS for SSID. I have 1602E points and 4 SSIDs per point. I want to priorities one of them. APs are connected to cisco 3850. Please help me how can I do it?

Do we need Self Signed Certificate in AP 2602I for registering it into WLC 5508?I'm planning to convert stand alone SAP2602I into CAP2602I then connect it into remote WLC via flex connect local switching.

I am curious about the client load balancing feature for a Cisco WLC.  Basically, if Client Load Balancing is enabled on a WLAN, will clients in that particular WLAN be balanced based on the total client count on the AP or the client count on that AP...

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just gone onto the NBN and now am trying to get the phone services sorted.I've bought a SPA232D came with the SPA-302D Handset.  I have that working fine calls in and out over VoIP. I have a couple of DECT phones being Commander and Doro units...

Hello Everyone, I have the following with me.1. AIR-MSE-3355-K9 - 1 Nos2. AIR-CT5760-50-K9 1 Nos3. AIR-CAP2602E-N-K9 - 5 Nos I want to1. Use one of the 5 AIR-CAP2602E-N-K9 as an IPSIs this possible, I want to know how. Can someone please guide me to ...

Hello , 1 - my current location tracking accuracy within 5 meters , so is it considered fine ?2- sometimes for every refresh on the heatmap , the location of some devices are changing frequently in 5 meters shift although they are stationary ?   tha...

Hi,I am currently working on a 7925g issue where compared to a 7921 handset, the 7925G would show a significantly lower RSSI than the 7921. For example, in one area the 7921 shows -59 RSSI and the 7925G shows -76 RSSI. The 7921 is constantly -10 to -...

Is it possible to convert  AIR-SAP2602I to LWAP? I want to connect it to the WLC 5508 via flex ctonnect mode. What all are the LWAP models supported by the WLC 5508. I couldn't find these details in 5508 data sheet

Hello all,I have a 1242G, how can I use that with open authentication,I wanna use as a simple network, I don't want to manage that with 5508, is there any way to setup wizard on it.ThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hello to all...My name is Luis...Firstly, i would like to explain my situation, I have a Router EA2700 in first floor of my home, but in second floor, my wireless signal is poor. I tried to use a WAP200 AP to a wireless repeater to increase the signa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card