cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Topology scenario of our upcoming project which we are planning to execute it in the  project. This will be a replacement of our old setup of ISDN and PSTN lines.We have taken MPLS Private Line from ISP provider which will be maintained by I...

what cisco devices are capables to register a 7921g wifi ip phone?I think I can do it wiht a uc520 for example, but,  there would be any other smaller device?I have a cisco srp527 wich gives me dsl conection, and I´m trying to connect it with some ci...

Hi,I have a problem on my wireless network, in my acs reports there is a client from wlc that doing too often authenticationpicture attacheddoes anyone have a solution to this problem?any help will be highly appreciatedthanksregards 

Maybe this is a simple question. We got a new 2602E Access point to test out before ordering more. I'm trying to login to it to set it up and cannot. I have a console cable tried 9600 baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, and no flow control like...

jason0923 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a wlc 2504 white release 7.3.101.0, I want make a backup but I can not do the download file type code.thanks for your help. comands:(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype CodeIncorrect input! Use 'datatype [config/crashfile/errorlog...

Hello.  When I change a lightweight 3502I AP to static I can only specify one DNS server. I was wondering is it possible to specify more than one DNS server for a lightweight 3502i AP?  If the only DNS server I specifiy were to fail, how would that a...

Hello all,At our home/ office we have four AP121 clustered together as one. Every now and then our connected clients (iphone, ipad, macbook, windows tablets and laptops, …) loose the connection with the wireless and then we have to reconnect again. T...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card