cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC upgrade

I started planning to upgrade the code on my controllers with a certain code that I felt would be right for my company, but after talking to my Cisco rep we decide to move a newer version.My question isI loaded the code I thought I was going to onto ...

Hi,we are using a WLC2504 with several Aironet 2602 Access Points.So far it is working fine but when I turn off the WLC all SSIDs disappear after some seconds as they couldn't find the controller anymore.Is it somehow possible to configure the Access...

Hi guys, I have some questions :All access points support 802.1q ?Is there a big difference between the powers of all the APs ?What is the bandwidth used on a virtual controller ? Is there some risks to kill the bandwidth of my virtual server ? (3 ...

mchasset by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a WLC 2504 and I need to upgrade it from 7.0.116.0  to 7.3.112.0 software version. I sow at the 7.1.91.0 release download page an advertisement that says "Migration path is from 7.1 to 7.2 Release" so I would like to know if I need to upgra...

Hi Group, how are you?.I know as Mac filtering feature works, but I need the opposite. I need to filter some mac-address to a particular SSID and permit all the other mac-address.Please, has anyone any ideas?.Thanks.Andrés.

Hello,I have been trying to configure dynamic vlan assignment for the employee wlan. Trying to put the employee on vlan 20Here are the components usedWLC: 2100 Software version: 7.0.240.0AP: 3502I    IOS version: 12.4  Mini IOS version: 7.0Radius ser...

Hi,I am using a Aironet 1100 series access point (AIR-AP1142N-N-K9) with IOS version c1140-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JA1. I want to create two seperate SSID's on the access point with WEP encryption. There is no VLAN configured and i want it to be like it. Al...

Hello, 5508 WLCs, I put 7.5 on tem ad went o 2.0 on prime, so now I wish to downgrade o 7.4 code. I tftp'd the files to the wlc, did the save and reboot but they are coming back at ver 7.5  is there something I need to do for this ...

I need to survey a new building for wireless.  Actually it's an old nursing home.In the old days I would setup an IOS AP as a DHCP server on a telescoping pole mounted to a cart.Can I convert an AIR-LAP to IOS and do something similar?How do you all ...

I am currently running PI 1.4.1 with poor performance, especially when viewing maps.  I tend to get a lot o JRE crashes when maps are viewed.  I'm suspecting that I have an IOPS issue, but the command that I have found (ncs run test iops) is not avai...