Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All,looking for some suggestions on improving wireless security through restricting what devices can connect.  I have been told about MAC lists, certificates, ACLs and a number of other things.  Environment is a 5508 WLC at a central site with mostly...

Hi.This may seem like a stupid question, but if i'm using 802.1x on my wireless network and using RADIUS/LDAP/ACS for authentication, do I need to configure any aaa commands on my access switches? It was my understanding that all traffic from the cli...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have some question with TFTP/FTP when using WiFi. Our customer implement cisco wireless controller 2504 with 7.4.110 code. All user cannot using TFTP/FTP when associated wifi with WLC2504. It occur only doing TFTP/FTP on Wireless but LAN is w...

ittichai_a by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cisco 5508 Controller with 7.4.110.0 IOS. i am adding new Cisco 5508 as HA unit to the active unit.i am getting error "Starting Licensing Services: LICENSE_PRINT:cnfgrCslLicense:ERROR:license request Failed for units: 500 rc:User failed to ...

Hi all. My understanding is the following;TKIP + 802.1x                =            WPA(1)CCMP(AES) + 802.1x     =             WPA2However, I notice on the Cisco WLCs that you can configure;WPA with TKIP and/or AES (by default TKIP is enabled)WPA2 wi...

Resolved! NCS Upgrade

Hi, My company is currently running NCS 1.1.1.24 and needs to upgrade to NCS PI.  Therefore, if my sales have purchased the migration licesnes for NCS PI 1.2.  Do I have to upgarde to version 1.2 or can I upgarde to version 2.0 and still use the 1.2 ...

Hi@all,we use here at the moment WCS 7.0.240 with three 4404 controllers and round about 250 APs.We plan to upgrade to Prime 2.0.We know the 4404 are EOL so we would buy new 5760 controllers.My problem is, whats the path for upgrade the WCS.I know th...

Today we are running software 7.5.102.0 on our 5508 controllers and software 1.3 on PI.We now considering upgrade to 7.6.100 on the controllers and 2.0 on PI. In the release notes for 7.6.100 it says: "Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.4.1 is needed to ma...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a several Cisco 1252's connected to a 4400 running 7.0.235.0 in local admin mode. I need to migrate them to a 2504 running 7.2.110.0. Aside from the appropriate WLAN's and AP groups..etc, do I need to upload individual AP firmware for these 12...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card