Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am having some issues with certain clients associating to the wireless network.  I am attempting to get the controller to send debug info to my syslog server, but don't seem to be getting any traffic.  I have the IP address set to my syslog serverS...

Hello, I have a   question on a Cisco  AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 with LAP image it´s possible to load an Autonomous image?I have done it but with Access Points  that had form factory an AP image change it to LAP and then return the original AP image, but on...

While adding guest user account following errors are being generatingError(s): You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding: Error:Unknown Exception Occured. If the problem persists please send the logs to the Tech Support Cisco release ...

Resolved! install

Dear all,        we are try to install the prime cable provisioning 5.1 in UBUNTU OS which is based  on linux kernals. but it is giving some error. It is any possible way to install in UBUNTU os v>Error : RDU Redundancy mode installation is only supp...

Anyone out there have a way to run a "report" to see FlexConnect Vlan Mappings on Access Points?   I troubleshoot alot of different sites and looking at each AP individually is very tediuos and time consuming.

adrews by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new to this device and need to setup a wireless environment for our office using Cisco 2100 WLAN controller. Trying to browse over its GUI to heck where shall I input the settings for it to authenticate with our Windows Server using IAS that ...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer of ours is tuning QoS for Lync for better voice-quality. The wired network works fine, but on the wireless it looks like there are some “drops” from time to time.The Lync-calls are tagged with AF41.There are 4 types of QoS on the WLC. At t...

Hello!I have just purchased my first Cisco WAP (WAP121) and would love for it to work.  It is connected to a PoE port on a Cisco ASA 5505.  The firewall is configured correctly and I know it works because I have statically configured a computer and c...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card