Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,i have some Problems with IOS6 Device when using the WebAuth on WLC.I think that the Problem is that i have an self signed Cert on the WebAuth of the WLCs which is untrustworthy for the Safari.So i think the only solution is to install an ...

Philip91 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I searched internet and didn't get straight forward answer.... So - is this possible to build mesh network (max 2 hops) on AP 1602 without any controller (WLC)? I would be appreciated for answer.

toadie997 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 3700 data sheet lists the 5760 as compatible, but none of the release notes for the 5760 firmware say that they support the 3700 APs. Is support coming? Soon?Thanks.

nkillgore by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to modify the supported data rates on a per AP or per WLAN basis?If it matters we have 5508 controllers running 7.4.110.0 and 3500 & 3600 series APs.

Hi All,Does anyone have any idea is this is a bug or not? I am trying to access Monitor>Clients and Users on NCS.The error message received is There was an error while parsing and rendering the content. (Tried to register widget with id==clientTable_...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In flex-connect local switching wlc work by authenticator server, or each ap contact the authentication server ? I would like to hear your opinion I think the wlc works by autenticator in 802.1x, all client send in tunnel capwap 802.1x message to ...

I've noticed a handful of clients (Apple TV devices) that are constantly associating and disassociating with some of my APs. They do this 24hrs whether there are other clients or not on the same AP so I don't think it is a congestion issue. I see the...