cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,What should be authentication order under "AAA servers-> Webauth order" for guest(lobby admin)...?And also what should be for if LDAP is configured ...?Thanks in advance...     

I am working with a Aironet Power Injector (Air-Pwrinj-Blr2=) trying to connect it to the access point it comes with to a desktop running Windows XP. I am able to connected to it and use cli commands via hyper terminal, but I am not...

Good day all,I have a question about the N+1 5508 failover test: Should I shutdown one of the primary WLC to test failover?I just setup the N+1 bakcup WLC (5508). BBased on: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/technology/hi_avail/N1_High_Availab...

edwardzeng by Level 1
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I have wlc  AIR-CT2504-K9. After save config and power down, wlc cannot start. In console I see:WLCNG Boot Loader Version 1.0.16 (Built on Feb 28 2011 at 13:14:54 by cisco)Board Revision 0.0 (SN: PSZ163201YR, Type: AIR-CT2504-K9) (P)Verify...

olddanmer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have connected a AIR-CAP3602I-N-K9 Ethernet port to the POE port 4 of the WLC. I configured the basic settings in the WLC and it is accessible via Web GUI. The AP page shows no AP detected. The lights on the AP is blinking...

Hi,I would like to know how to enable debug output at the console for PMKID caching on my Aironet 1260 AP. I'd like to see when an entry is added / removed from the cache Thanks,Aron

aronzvi12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some questions regarding the Flexconnect CAPWAP tunnel for Flexconnect APs with local switching.  1. If I have 10 Flexconnect APs at my branch, would that create 10 CAPWAP tunnels to the WLC located in HQ. 2. How often the flexconnect AP...

I have a Cisco Aironet 340 PCMCIA card that I want to use with an old PowerBook. But I can't find the download for the Mac software for this card. This page tells me to go to "http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/aironet-utils-mac." but it jus...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card